Custom Titles for Graham and Lilianna (3 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
:LOL:

hmm graham and liliana we could awalys have the forums most wanted or sumthing like that
you know,a very good idea would be to put as a title for me:forum's/juve's b!tch

i'd love that...

like this,everyone would be happy!!

and me,for creating this image for myself which i am proud of,and my haters would be happy too!

se,i'm a good person after all..i am thinking about everyone!:D:devil:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
gray how the fvck did you get to 10k posts?
a lot of cheap labor there in south east asia.. he hires people to live for him and he spends all his time here. He's not here right now because he's currently training his July crew.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
****ing hell :D and yet you call my source post below the belt!
:LOL: he knows i love him too :D

actually, it was more intended as reply comparable to Josh's question.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
hah. erik at least that was a good theory ;) i like it majed :D i should do that in online rpg games
I wouldn't like to call it my idea.. i wouldn't doubt if there were some wierdos out there who actually do this who'd sue me for claiming it was my idea :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
shit.. i read that again and i see how he might get offended...

I'll wait till he reads this.. .if he doesn't like it, I'll switch the cheap-labor part with a post that just says: "by not having a life :D "

;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
graham - forum priest. no one can think of better.
Hmm I dunno, I'm not Catholic so it wouldn't really make sense. I prefer Juventuz missionary
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
(nor am I the kind of person who uses the same source to verify that very source).
Hey, it's been a while since you mentioned that, how foolish of me to think for a second that you'd forgotten :wallbang:

btw I haven't tried digging up that particular post, but I swear i was replying to someone who said something like "Some parts of the Bible may be true, but others aren't". Doesn't that justify my sourcing a little?

Dammit, I know you're gonna say no.

Bastard :p

++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
:D:D
non of ur business man,,,,,
:LOL: so serious

Do I have to use the custom title that you guys come up with? Personally I'm a little scared of what you bastards might decide to sadistically attach to my name :scared: Actually, as long as Vil, Erik or Majed don't decide, I'm not too worried :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't think we should be rewarded with a custom title.

I think we should be temporarily banned until we get our lives back :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)