Curva Nord official statement (1 Viewer)

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Translation to the translation:

"We want change. If we do not get change, we will still support Juventus."

The drughi are too powerful. Far too powerful.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What power do they have exactly?

Ultras do not have anything like the power they used to, as far as I can tell.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What power do they have exactly?

Ultras do not have anything like the power they used to, as far as I can tell.
As one who lives for sarcasm, Red, I think he was being sarcastic and I fear you may be losing your touch.

:D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, you may well be right.

I've just grown so accustomed to idiotic posts about ultras, and fans in general, that I'm more likely to assume someone is being serious, even if saying something ridiculous.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah, you may well be right.

I've just grown so accustomed to idiotic posts about ultras, and fans in general, than I'm more likely to assume someone is being serious, even if saying something ridiculous.
You are right though, ultras have absolutely no power and even less have the members of this forum.
I think if the Ultra's really put their heads together and wrote a sensible letter to Agnelli & Co. they might pay more attention. At the very least an explanation from the BOD perhaps about the future goals?

I realize it isn't like they can persuade them like they might have been able to in the past, but they should at least speak up more rather than burn chairs in our new stadium to prove a point. Be more sensible instead of temper tantrums and the club might actually react.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think if the Ultra's really put their heads together and wrote a sensible letter to Agnelli & Co. they might pay more attention. At the very least an explanation from the BOD perhaps about the future goals?

I realize it isn't like they can persuade them like they might have been able to in the past, but they should at least speak up more rather than burn chairs in our new stadium to prove a point. Be more sensible instead of temper tantrums and the club might actually react.
Do you think we can also do it if we all put our heads together?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We have too many :hustini:'s on this forum to ever put our heads together...which is ironic that I asked to have this smiley named after me.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Red, I was being sarcastic. :)

Here's some more sarcasm:

The ultras are so powerful they were summoned for pizza with Fabio Cannavaro and made peace with him. The drughi are too powerful. Far too powerful!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It was a nice statement, probably not even read by our board of directors. The Ultras can support the club by getting more people to come to the stadium, which is partly done by creating an atmosphere that reflects well on the club and its fans. I would love to see the new Delle Alpi filled to capacity; a cauldron like that seen at La Bombonera during el Superclassico. A pipe dream, I know.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It was a nice statement, probably not even read by our board of directors. The Ultras can support the club by getting more people to come to the stadium, which is partly done by creating an atmosphere that reflects well on the club and its fans. I would love to see the new Delle Alpi filled to capacity; a cauldron like that seen at La Bombonera during el Superclassico. A pipe dream, I know.
You sacrifice "atmosphere" for revenue. Honestly, that is where this new money has to come from. They must make it so that a family of four can come to the game, regardless of alliegance, and enjoy a match. The Ultras are always going to be there no matter what. Therefore, that is not the "new money" that Juve will have to be looking at.

The Ultras can be as boisterous and loud as they want to be, but once they cross that line, then no self repecting person is going to risk taking their children to watch a match.

Point Blank. If Juve wnat the Delle Alpi filled consistently, the Ultras are going to need to behave themselves.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You sacrifice "atmosphere" for revenue. Honestly, that is where this new money has to come from. They must make it so that a family of four can come to the game, regardless of alliegance, and enjoy a match. The Ultras are always going to be there no matter what. Therefore, that is not the "new money" that Juve will have to be looking at.

The Ultras can be as boisterous and loud as they want to be, but once they cross that line, then no self repecting person is going to risk taking their children to watch a match.

Point Blank. If Juve wnat the Delle Alpi filled consistently, the Ultras are going to need to behave themselves.
That's what I'm talking about. The Ultras can still create an amazing atmosphere without causing trouble, and that's what they need to do. Songs, banners, relatively acceptable chants, no tossing of flares, et cetera. The problem is that if only the Juve Ultras improve their conduct, the stigma surrounding calcio will remain the same. So it's a losing battle.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Who gives a rats butt about the stigma of calcio. We need to worry about our club and only our club. Let the others just burn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)