Curva Nord official statement (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Here's Curva Nord latest official statement after last match incident vs Milan.

Not the best translation but will try to make it clear.

"Salut to old lady's men, there isn't much time for a long introduction and sympathy, we should only focus now on working hard to get back on the right track and show the whole world the real Juventus.

If our board are not capable of representing this great club with pride and passion then they should make it clear for us as Juve fans so we can look for alternatives and return to the passion that we've witnessed with this time throughout it's history.

Andrea Agnelli should know that his name is much bigger than the ones he's currently dealing with these type of directors and managers (Marotta and Del Neri), and that the money Elkann spends every night instead of focusing on old lady's current situation wouldn't make Gianni proud who was sweating for this club.

As for Merda Rossoneri, they have claimed lies for the past days of last nights game. We made things go easily for them and if they really wanted to prove us wrong they would have come to Turin a lot more like we do going to Milano. They're struggling to find 6million fans like they claim they have while everybody knows that we have over 14million fans. That's the difference between the two of us.

We would like to announce everyone that we will never stop supporting, Curva Sud will also be alongside us, and we really do not want troubles and I hope our rivals don't want it too. All what we are asking now is to put capable intelligent men on board and 2nd thing, for rivals visitors to respect where they're coming to and cheer for their team and return back to their cities so we don't have to look unprofessional which could lead us and them into unpleasant situations.

We will not stop here until we see the Juve we want to see. Soon we will hold a meeting with Curva Sud, Viking, Nucleo 1985, Viking Milano and the rest to see how we'll be spread in the new Stadium. "

Forza Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    The Curva Sud (Drughi) were calling for Moggi. Curva Nord (Tradizione) responded with pro-Marotta chants. I guess that's it.
    No, mate.

The incident they're referring to is at the HT when Milan fans tried to throw some fire-works on Curva Sud and the incident took place between the two fans throwing shits at each others and burning some chairs etc...

Both Curva nord and sud were chanting for Moggi, the ones booing where the Milan fans.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    No, mate.

The incident they're referring to is at the HT when Milan fans tried to throw some fire-works on Curva Sud and the incident took place between the two fans.

Both Curva nord and sud were chanting for Moggi, the ones booing where the Milan fans.
    I didn't know about the incident with the Milan fans but the Curva Nord definitely sang pro-Marotta chants.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    haha...I love that they conspire together...it's too bad we have to trust them to take control, considering we have 14+m fans, you would think we would have more power.

Anyways, Hopefully Agnelli get's the hint and reads the letter.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    I didn't know about the incident with the Milan fans but the Curva Nord definitely sang pro-Marotta chants.
    There was serious incident in the HT. Milan started all this anyway.

Marotta chants were not sang by any, whenever Moggi chants were started Milan fans were trying to boo and sang some anti Moggi chants.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I don't know much about curvas and drughis but were those the same people thanking Mr. Blanc for his good work and eating in the management's pockets not too long ago? Where were they in 2006? Not in the street protesting that's for sure.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    The only thing I don't agree with is the laughable poseuring over who has more fans than the other. That's idiocy. I know it means a lot to some people. But to me it's as ridiculous as that old Super Feud "One ton of fan mail" bit with Patrick Swayze on SNL in the 90s:
    http://snltranscripts.jt.org/90/90dfeud.phtml
    They're probably trying to hit back at the claims that we're not packing more than 23k fans at maximum and usually in these type of matches the Delle Alpi stadium used to be packed with over 60k fans. But most of Milan fans are limited, they probably don't know the Olimpico stadium capacity.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    No, mate.

The incident they're referring to is at the HT when Milan fans tried to throw some fire-works on Curva Sud and the incident took place between the two fans throwing shits at each others and burning some chairs etc...

The away fans are located next to Curva Nord, there was no way they can throw fireworks all the way on Curva Sud. I think they threw fireworks on Curva Nord as was seen in the pictures, the chairs that were burning were in Curva Nord.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
    Mar 24, 2006
    :touched:

They are sooooo me , i will not stop supporting this club until the end of the time , i hope we can back to the place and glories where we belongs soon :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)