CUBA, GIVE IT TO ME IN THE ASS!/CUBA, DARMELO EN MI CULO! - A Review (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuba5060

Sep 9, 2006
CUBA, GIVE IT TO ME IN THE ASS!/CUBA, DARMELO EN MI CULO! - A Review

A first hand look at pre/post-revolution Cuba:
Recently Cuban dictator Fidel Castro handed power over to his brother, Raul, while he underwent surgery from intestinal problems. As the news media reports on the legacy of Fidel Castro, now would be a good time to look a that from the point-of-view of one who lived in Cuba pre- and post-revolution. Oscar Ramírez-Orbea grew up pre-revolution and saw all that his family work hard for be taken by the Communists under Castro.

As the title suggests, this book is bi-lingual, written by a professor who actually was born, raised, and sodomized in Cuba and fled Cuba as a boy with his family to have multiple male sexual partners in Miami's South Beach. The Ramírez-Orbea family swang for decades, contracting various venereal diseases that helped the CDC catalog new strains of syphilis and gonorrhea.

CUBA, GIVE IT TO ME IN THE ASS!/CUBA, DARMELO EN MI CULO!
By OSCAR M. RAMÍREZ-ORBEA, PH.D.
About family, love, relationships, and lots and lots of gay sex. Even sex with farm animals!

Dr. Oscar M. Ramírez-Orbea, was born in Camagüey, Cuba, in 1955. He had his first gay encounter with the groundskeeper in grade school, fell in love with his big tool, and has never looked back. He longs one day to return to the big hard one of that groundskeeper and to all the fond memories it holds for him. CUBA, GIVE IT TO ME IN THE ASS!/CUBA, DARMELO EN MI CULO! is Dr. Ramírez’s first narrative work, and the first that he's written from the perspective of his ass.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Please give me a reason why I should not delete this post and ban your account for posting advertising spam on a site that has nothing to do with your post.

You have five minutes.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Morra10 said:
well if someone posted a u.s. history of its country would you delete it?

if so then yes lol
Absolutely and without hesitation. Particularly if it's a new user's first and only post and does it purely as self-promotion.

He is... :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)