Cryptocurrency (6 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Fucking crazy, you can't buy any hardware here due to everyone going crazy about mining :lol2: I'm waiting for so long to get my cooling lol. It usually takes for 2-3 months to get your hands on a GPU, which I got after 5 days due to connections. yet now I can't get cooling system cause everything left is very shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Sounds really promising. I heard it on TV a month ago and thought it'd have a good price. It will probably boost other currencies too.

I earned my first money from mining. :D

General

Nov 23, 2016
Seems like everything is falling back in to pieces.

Just need to watch the pumps and dumps on the right time.

It has become very similar to stock exchange.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I’ve invested money into Karatbank coins. Went live 19th April. Only crypto currency backed by gold. Thank me later.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
What's the latest in crypto?
german tax law made me stop monitoring

it's too heartbreaking when you spot opportunities but can't act because the commie government will steal half of it

I'll come back Q1 2019 :baus:

If they at least used taxes to support the embarrassingly poor pensioners and such instead of Syrian doctos and engineers. This way I am not giving them SHIT

OP
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #278
    german tax law made me stop monitoring

it's too heartbreaking when you spot opportunities but can't act because the commie government will steal half of it

I'll come back Q1 2019 :baus:

If they at least used taxes to support the embarrassingly poor pensioners and such instead of Syrian doctos and engineers. This way I am not giving them SHIT
    Meh, guess it wasn't so hard to suppress it after all. Gotta keep the status quo.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Meh, guess it wasn't so hard to suppress it after all. Gotta keep the status quo.
    nah, I'm not evading 2017 tax, just holding current holds for 1 year so 2018 ones are tax free by law. Not suicidal enough to evade german tax authorities

I meant that monitoring crypto would seduce me into trading which would break 1 year holding period

OP
    Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #280
    nah, I'm not evading 2017 tax, just holding current holds for 1 year so 2018 ones are tax free by law. Not suicidal enough to evade german tax authorities

I meant that monitoring crypto would seduce me into trading which would break 1 year holding period
    I meant how crypto is being suppressed by governments around the world

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)