crsitiano zannetti (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
He was very dissapointing at EURO 2004. If we really won't get Emerson, we should get Perrota, who seemed very good IMO at EURO 2004, or maybe Maniche! Damn, he is a Davids in his best times.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Zanetti is good player but I would like to see Perrotta in Juve. He is young and has a great team spirit, he wants to win. Emerson is more an aloneplayer IMO. i think it is not a player who belongs in Juve. you also got Nedved who plays as a sort of attacker so if Emerson also is more a atracker the whole left side of the midfield is open. Therefore I rather see Perrotta than Emerson. Maniche is also a great player but I don;t any rumours that he's going to Juve. Let's hope for Perrotta!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thread moved from Transfer Talk to Misc Soccer due to lack of linkage with Juventus

Please guys, if you're going to make a thread about a player simply because you like him, without any credible news articles linking them with us, please post them in Misc Soccer

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Zanetti is one of Capello's main players when Roma won the scudetto in 2001.... he was totally pissed and his relationship with Sensi turn for the worst when Sensi sold Zanetti to Inter while Cappelo was on holiday.. to add salt the wound, Zanetti became Inter's main player in the midfield when they dominate the scudetto only to lose to Juventus on the final day opf the season....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)