Cristiano Zanetti (2 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Why would Zanetti take huge pay cut and join Fiorentina when he could have the same and stay at Juve, and still play in first 11 if not injured and if in good physical condition..

Him saying about pay as you play etc, it means he would consider any options from Secco, but i believe it was none..That is the problem

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dello10

Kurdish juve fans!
Nov 21, 2005
Finally an answer by the Juventus coach to former player Cristiano Zanetti: «When I was appointed coach by the directors I was told that he was a player on whom I could count. During the training camp he was really dedicated and I was very happy with his work. Last week Zanetti came to speak to me and asked me how the situation in midfield was. I answered that with the arrival of Felipe Melo competition has increased but that there will be room for everyone. He seemed satisfied with our dialogue but then he went to speak to Alessio Secco. Afterwards the situation seems to have changed so much so that he asked me not to consider him for the match against Villareal. I am saying this because it is only right for everyone to take his responsibilities with regards to what he says and does».

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
who is we? and with one of poulsen/tiago choking insanely, which pretty much can be expected, it will be even more fun, because the decision to let the guy go imo was wrong.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seriously, big fuck you Burke, that was a perfectly fine interview with ferrare talking about Zanetti and this little matter on point, and you edit it out? Just fuck you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)