Cristiano Zanetti (4 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Cristiano is fucking beast, i love the guys vision and understanding with Del Piero, we might loose a lot more than we gain if we sell him for 2.5 millions, he definetly was one of the best in 2007/08, and might give us a lot if stays fit this season. I would hate to see him go, one of my favourite players in Juve.

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
It appears is nearly done, only the signature left and they are acutally talking now of 1.5-2 million. If true Secco needs to be replaced....everyone is capable of spending 50 million on players...not everyone is capable of selling Zanetti in such a shit deal...disgraceful.

Feb 7, 2007
Cristiano is fucking beast, i love the guys vision and understanding with Del Piero, we might loose a lot more than we gain if we sell him for 2.5 millions, he definetly was one of the best in 2007/08, and might give us a lot if stays fit this season. I would hate to see him go, one of my favourite players in Juve.
agree that he had the best vision with del piero , the only thing that he luck is his speed.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
2 m for Zanetti is a horrible deal.Instead they should have extended his contract.

First we overpay for Melo and now this.Meh,we got fucked over by the purple faggots if it's true.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
2m €? I heard 1.5m €. Are they nuts or what. He's one of our best mids! Rumour is that Diarra is on his way on loan. :shocked2:

We need fullbacks!!!

Bianconero90

I cant believe this bullshit!! Zanetti was a firstteam player in 07-08 and last year he was often injured but this year he's recovered and could fight for a starting place imo... incredible!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I like him, but selling Zanetti doesnt suprise me, contract expiring (and we shouldnt renew), VERY injury prone and 33 years old.

He is a good backup, but Momo when he came made him a bit redundant, and Marchisio coming through and now getting Melo who can offer what he does, but better, takes away even more of his general use.

I dont mind us selling, if its due to us not being able to sell Poulsen (and this guy will be VERY useful to have around if he is going be to around), making loss on him makes less sense, then Zanetti who doesnt have a future with us. But mainly, if its also scheming and dealing because we are after signing an RB, then yeah, this might come out good.

P.S Me playing ze devils advocate notwithstanding, no way should we sell him to Viola though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)