Cristiano Zanetti (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
???

All i know is that Zanetti will probably be out for at least 2 months, and I blame those who forced him too early into first eleven.
For a month (since the Milan match) Zanetti was on the bench, getting 5,10,15 minutes. I think they did take it slowly with him. The doctors gave a green light and he was probably doing well in trainings in order to get the starting XI place.

With Chiellini it might be different story though. He was obviously not ready and forced into the starting XI.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 26, 2004
Our medical team should start announcing when the player will return from injury and how many games he will play before he got injured again.

Zanetti out for two month, he will be fit to play two or three games before he get injured again.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Zanetti: Title not two-horse race

Cristiano Zanetti believes the Scudetto will not be a two-horse race between Inter and his Juventus teammates.

We are starting out with the intention to do well, but it is not going to be a two-team battle for the title.”

Last term the Bianconeri finished second despite a poor run of results that saw Claudio Ranieri sacked, so with the arrival of Diego, Fabio Cannavaro and Felipe Melo, many expect them to again be the main challengers.

I didn’t see a huge gap between us and Inter in previous years either, let alone now,” said the midfielder.

Last season we were hampered by injuries, especially in the key moments. This term we are starting out with the extra fire given by a new Coach.

I can see [Ciro] Ferrara act just the way he played – always concentrated and focused on every little detail.”

Zanetti was one of those worst affected by injuries, as he barely featured due to a string of muscular problems.

Unfortunately I picked up this injury in August and it was made worse by rushing my recovery. This is why I hope to finally have the right fitness to challenge everyone for a place in the starting XI.

channel 4

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It was a nice sub by him, alternating making the quarterback passes with Melo. Improvement for him, because he has been really slow, static and all around bad ever since he came back from his injury at the end of the season (was easily past all the time). Was more active and on point this time around, well done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)