Cristiano Zanetti (1 Viewer)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
fuck this, we have an idiot as a transfer manager, true idiots as blanc at our board, some really idiotic players, hell, even our coach sometimes is idiot and seems like our medical stuff is the biggest idiots in the stack. and we still somehow do well in cl and serie a, that actually tells something about how amazing Juventus are :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
fuck this, we have an idiot as a transfer manager, true idiots as blanc at our board, some really idiotic players, hell, even our coach sometimes is idiot and seems like our medical stuff is the biggest idiots in the stack. and we still somehow do well in cl and serie a, that actually tells something about how amazing Juventus are :D
I can`t understand how can these posts with so much insulting go without any punishment :confused:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
yes but these idiotic muscle injuries are happening to all the players...something is seriously wrong with either the training regimes or the medical staff itself

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
yes but these idiotic muscle injuries are happening to all the players...something is seriously wrong with either the training regimes or the medical staff itself
Considering the players are investments,an enquiry should be made about this issue because it impacts on the club financially.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Zanetti enjoys return to action
Thursday 15 January, 2009

Juventus midfielder Cristiano Zanetti was pleased to make his return for the Old Lady against Catania last night.

The former Inter man had been out of action since the start of the season with muscular problems.

Juve ran out 3-0 winners against the Etnei to move on in the Coppa Italia and Zanetti was happy with his evening.

“I am happy with how I played,” he beamed. “I have been away from the pitch for a long time, but I immediately felt on the same wavelength as my teammates.

“I felt good and my condition can only improve in the games that follow.

“As a team, we did well against Catania. We were out there focused and we showed the right mentality to get through.

“The Coppa Italia is an objective just like the Champions League and we will take it seriously.

“We can compete for every competition because we have a strong squad and we have managed with many absentees.

“There was a real improvement from the game against Siena and that's only natural. It was a long break and it's not easy to immediately get back to form.”

source: Channel4.com

Welcome back to the squad Zanetti. His performance against Catania is his good old solid and calm self. Hopefully he can remain fit for the rest of the season.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
He is always his calm self in tackles and can pass very well.

As much as I like his performances on the pitch, he gets injured far too often.
Just hope that he doesn't get injured every now and then

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
his smart passing actually increases our game drastically. sissoko and zanetti together makes if not the best, than one of the best surely midfield pair in italy and may i say europe too.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
???

All i know is that Zanetti will probably be out for at least 2 months, and I blame those who forced him too early into first eleven.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)