Cristiano Zanetti (9 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
All sorts of reasons ranging from him kissing Saddam Hussein's ass in the mid 90's, to getting elected by idiots just because he slagged of Tony Blair and George Bush, to going on Big Brother when he was an MP and should have been in Parliament representing his constituents.

He is just one of those people I would never tire of punching in the face.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
All sorts of reasons ranging from him kissing Saddam Hussein's ass in the mid 90's, to getting elected by idiots just because he slagged of Tony Blair and George Bush, to going on Big Brother when he was an MP and should have been in Parliament representing his constituents.

He is just one of those people I would never tire of punching in the face.
Well to me, he was the only British politician that had different views than the American foreign policy, and that was a good reason for me to respect him.

Jul 9, 2008
The best central midfielder in calcio last season , with De Rossi and Sissoko !!

his unforgotable accurate assists to Del Piero in lazio's match show how a class player we have !!

Cristiano has a great balance to defend and assist great balls from the center pitch to the CF's !!

I wish that he would be younger than he is .. : ( !!

One more point , i think zanetti has the greatest chance to start on the lineup than other central medfielders !!

Forza C.Z .. :rulz:

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
I felt even more surprised seeing Del Piero as Serie A top scorer when I remembered his disastrous performance in Euro 2000.
He was top scorer becasue of others sucked but delpiero not performed good this is the difference

what can i say about trezeguet performance this season
i remember back in 1995 he sucked that season
wow im really surprised
and as of trezeguet back in 95 he was 11 y.o. than that's why you remember other guy not trezeguet I think :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)