Cristiano Ronaldo (42 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Another contribution from a respected discussant, without whom this forum would not be at such a high level as it is now
Was I addressing you? Obviously not. However, you must feel so butthurt and offended that you need to respond.

This is a Juventus forum, not a Ronaldo Jizz Fest.

If people continue to beat their meat wands to an ex player and gush whenever he does his job, I will continue to express my contempt and disgust.

Just as you're free to continue to marvel in awe and get all aroused when Ronaldo scores, I am free to dismiss the simps who ejaculate whenever he breathes.

Are you satisfied now? Oh wait, I don't really give a shit.

Allegri_is_God

Jun 8, 2021
Was I addressing you? Obviously not. However, you must feel so butthurt and offended that you need to respond.

This is a Juventus forum, not a Ronaldo Jizz Fest.

If people continue to beat their meat wands to an ex player and gush whenever he does his job, I will continue to express my contempt and disgust.

Just as you're free to continue to marvel in awe and get all aroused when Ronaldo scores, I am free to dismiss the simps who ejaculate whenever he breathes.

Are you satisfied now? Oh wait, I don't really give a shit.
Yeah I see you don’t care at all and thats why you probably took your time and wrote four lines of something that was supposed to be the answer.
And by the way, this IS the Juve forum thats true, but this is specifically Ronaldo's topic on this forum.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's true

people who claim not to care about CR7 all the time are the ones toasting here all the time :agree:
That's a weird paradox. I haven't posted here much recently yet I do care about Cris.

And now I posted here again, I don't know what to make of it. As I said, it's weird.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah I see you don’t care at all and thats why you probably took your time and wrote four lines of something that was supposed to be the answer.
And by the way, this IS the Juve forum thats true, but this is specifically Ronaldo's topic on this forum.
I don't give a shit if you're satisfied. That was my point.

I did however care enough to waste/spend sixty seconds of my time responding to you. Please do feel hononred/flattered.

There's a Ronaldo thread precisely because he used to be our player. We have a thread for every former Juve player if you hadn't already noticed. However, I don't see people rushing to those threads to suck off player X or player Y whenever said player does anything they're expected to do.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a weird paradox. I haven't posted here much recently yet I do care about Cris.

And now I posted here again, I don't know what to make of it. As I said, it's weird.
You're different Jack. Both you and Dru like the vain anal rapist, but you don't come here to suck him off whenever he does his job. The sycophantic fanboys are a different bunch entirely.

Allegri_is_God

Jun 8, 2021
I don't give a shit if you're satisfied. That was my point.

I did however care enough to waste/spend sixty seconds of my time responding to you. Please do feel hononred/flattered.

There's a Ronaldo thread precisely because he used to be our player. We have a thread for every former Juve player if you hadn't already noticed. However, I don't see people rushing to those threads to suck off player X or player Y whenever said player does anything they're expected to do.

- - - Updated - - -

You're different Jack. Both you and Dru like the vain anal rapist, but you don't come here to suck him off whenever he does his job. The sycophantic fanboys are a different bunch entirely.
Of course, there are also topics about other former Juventus footballers, but you will probably understand the difference between our interest in Ronaldo or, for example, Amauri. + CR7, unlike most ex footballers, still has an active career.
Of course, I am extremely honored to be able to read your insults and underestimation of other opinions here on the forum. Like most of us here I'm sure.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Of course, there are also topics about other former Juventus footballers, but you will probably understand the difference between our interest in Ronaldo or, for example, Amauri. + CR7, unlike most ex footballers, still has an active career.
Of course, I am extremely honored to be able to read your insults and underestimation of other opinions here on the forum. Like most of us here I'm sure.
Love you too Bro :dule:

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
He suddenly plays as a lone CF in Utd and is happy about it, after all the drama of refusing it at Juve. What got in the way of him playing as a goal poacher instead of Morata/Kean misery, with Dybala-Chiesa supporting him?

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Lmfao i turned it on to see Jota’s selfiness i see on pool’s games. Guy wouldn’t block the shot for saving his country on major final if it came down to that. Renato Sanches i thought is a great footballer, but i guess he chose Eder way of having lifetime beers over advancing to World Cup while trying to pathetically do something he isn’t very capable of, which is either putting the ball back of the net or just simply giving easy pass to your team m8s to score.

What i take back is what i’v said about B. Silva. He plays nowdays as a MF and is great on that role. He used to play on wing more, but never managed to do nothing but backpasses. Wish we had him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)