Cristiano Ronaldo (226 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
this is the problem with the people who say, juve was too unbalanced because of ronaldo.

ok geniuses. here we are playing with balanced teams now. still can't control game. still can't score goals. still can't dominate.

i'd take an unbalanced team with a guaranteed goal scorer over this shit anyday
Your opinion in invalid since you also want Arry Kane and other useless Britbongs here.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
this is the problem with the people who say, juve was too unbalanced because of ronaldo.

ok geniuses. here we are playing with balanced teams now. still can't control game. still can't score goals. still can't dominate.

We did sign Moise kean which Cherubini feels very proud of

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
That's the problem right there. People so this signing as a great accomplishment lol.
See I am not against but he is a fourth choice striker in my books but we spent 40 million euros as a loan plus obligation type of deal the problem is we wanted to save money and hope Allegri has a magic wand to turn this around

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What i saw yesterday he was the only one not missing every other pass by 5m. Man Utd full of millenials on the front, like Greenwood and Rashford who have zero understanding of the game. They tried to press before Pool’s first goal, Bruno ran up there like a madman and then rest reacted to it 5seconds later and suddenly, their middlefield moved up as well and with couple passes Pool had 2v1. It’s so unorganized inside their team, like really full of millenials with no proper understanding of the game.

They should just sit back and totally base it on counters, so they wouldn’t be fully open like that. It’s literally a system made for the players with low IQ. Prime Barca had team full of players with high IQ and you could see it how they played with the ball and how organized they were. Once again, football is being played by the brains and these youngsters just doesn’t have it. We have team full of people with the Iq size of my shoe. Some of the players are just making better decisions for themselves and then there’s players who make better decisions for the team. Reading the game for example: whether they should move forward or back to defend if there’s a fight on the ball in the middlefield, it’s a decision to be made in your head and better players are always making better decisions in a long run. Like where to stand on the pitch, to make yourself available, whether to pass, dribble or shoot etc. Those players who ain’t understanding the game, are making those bad decisions all the time, but people just notice the shots, passes and losing the ball. There’s way more than that and everyone is playing without the ball most of the game, so why we are talking about technique all the time?

In the future there should be an IQ test for anybody we sign.
boomers still don’t know realize millennials are turning 40 now. Ronaldo is a millennial you egg

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

its a difficult transition but that doesnt mean longterm the wrong decision

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Idgaf about that. What the fuck generation Z, is this some anime shit? Whole population born after 2000 = millenials and that's forever for me.

Now phuck off with the terms.
and you said in the live thread that our team was full of millennials, right?

dude, we had ZERO starters who were born after 2000. bentancur (1997) was our youngest starter, and kulu was our only sub who matched your special criteria.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
and you said in the live thread that our team was full of millennials, right?

dude, we had ZERO starters who were born after 2000. bentancur (1997) was our youngest starter, and kulu was our only sub who matched your special criteria.
They’re mentally millenials. Everyone who shows up to have trophy handed to them while not putting the daily effort for for being a professionals, can fhk off. Im so tired to see people being called professionals, while they’re unprofessional as fuck. The term professional is inflated as hell when it comes to football. Your only job is to kick the god damn synthetic leather and you’re staring to the emptiness, while thinking what to do or where to be. Be a fucking statue on the street that is named after someone, if you’re static on the field.

Professionals, give me a fucking break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 203)