Cristiano Ronaldo (62 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
In hind sight, do you guys think his time here was a success or a failure? From a Juve perspective. Not his own personal one.

He was brought in two get the CL and the team never went past the QFs. Not his fault ofcourse, but still. Then again, the marketing and image boost the team received was something the team hasn’t received in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
In hind sight, do you guys think his time here was a success or a failure? From a Juve perspective. Not his own personal one.

He was brought in two get the CL and the team never went past the QFs. Not his fault ofcourse, but still. Then again, the marketing and image boost the team received was something the team hasn’t received in a while.

Failure. We regressed as a team and our results got worse Sure, he scored a lot of goals, so in terms of his own personal records, I guess you can call it a success.

However, from a Juve perspective, it was definitely a failure, and I am not blaming him, just basing it on the team and results aspect.

May 25, 2019

He was brought in to win the CL and anything less on the pitch IMO would be seen as a failure. Was it his fault? I don't think so, coaching and bad management didn't help matters, but outside of his own personal performance and what he did to grow the Juve and Serie A brands I would say that the end result was a failure.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i don't buy into idea he was brought it to win CL.

if we wanted to bring someone in to win us CL, it would have been way cheaper to get a non italian coach.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We bought him at the wrong time, he arrived a couple of seasons too late when we started our decline. He was supposed to be the icing on the cake, that little bit extra that we needed to get our hands on the CL. Since he left, it's so clear that we've declined everywhere and that without his goals last season, we'd be in Europa conference league with Spurs. Coaches, transfers, high salary benchwarmers, change to 'attacking football' philosophy, cringe social media and a million other things have not worked out culminating in our poor start to the season.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I always call it as it is. Despite low IQs of CR7 fanbois and their repetitive nature, hope everyone now realizes that Ronaldo is not to be blamed for leaving last minute.

He actually tried to give it a shot till last minute and jumped ship when it was crystal clear.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Wondering if this is the same guy that created an account on here, only to follow Ronaldo. His username and the time he joined RedCafe gives you an idea. :shifty:

Never will I understand these sort of people.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/juventuz-goes-into-meltdown.420467/page-29#post-27807491
Just like how they struggled against Young Boys even though they had Ronaldo

- - - Updated - - -

Fernandes giving him a ball that our entire midfield would need about 60 attempts to pull off
Fernandes and pogba Should leave, in manure thay're being destroyed.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wondering if this is the same guy that created an account on here, only to follow Ronaldo. His username and the time he joined RedCafe gives you an idea. :shifty:

Never will I understand these sort of people.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/juventuz-goes-into-meltdown.420467/page-29#post-27807491
I like how he created a second account to reply to himself and agree with everything he had already said, whilst most of the others at least tried to keep the discussion coherent.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Fans of historically successful clubs can be arrogant and deluded but United fans are something else. The only thing they can brag about is the amount of money they spend unsuccessfully. Furthermore, Liverpool took a CL and EPL title before them post-Fergie. Also, Villereal beat them in the Europa League final and Young Boys schooled them. I recall us beating Valencia with 10 men, Ronaldo being sent off. Current United is the definition of failed management.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Fans of historically successful clubs can be arrogant and deluded but United fans are something else. The only thing they can brag about is the amount of money they spend unsuccessfully. Furthermore, Liverpool took a CL and EPL title before them post-Fergie. Also, Villereal beat them in the Europa League final and Young Boys schooled them. I recall us beating Valencia with 10 men, Ronaldo being sent off. Current United is the definition of failed management.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)