Cristiano Ronaldo (70 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Why Juventus have only 2 CL titles in a nutshell.....

- - - Updated - - -

Yea because Luke Shaw is better than Federico Chiesa.

CR7 fanboys lol
Its not about Luke Shaw being better than Chiesa, dont be so shallow and look deeper.... it means that Juventus is filled with players that are simply not inteligent and make the wrong decisions all the time.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I still wish him to keep breaking records. As for the EPL and CL, I don't care much, but I'd rather them win it than City or Chelsea (or PSG). Not that they gonna win either

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Why Juventus have only 2 CL titles in a nutshell.....

- - - Updated - - -

Its not about Luke Shaw being better than Chiesa, dont be so shallow and look deeper.... it means that Juventus is filled with players that are simply not inteligent and make the wrong decisions all the time.
Ironic that you call me shallow and don't understand the simple premise of the video. The man who misplaced the pass to Ronaldo in that clip was Chiesa and the dude posting says "the difference".

I can pick at least a dozen clips of Ronaldo fucking plenty of goalscoring opportunities and make a video, but I don't have that fanboy mentality.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
All things aside, i wont be a smartass, but i just want to say that CR7 is everything except stupid. He saw what time it was at Juve, he gave the Juve management a chance to make good summer aquisitions, he waited until the end of the transfer period but all they did was buy a no-name Brazilian striker and another slow, probably a bit above average Italian midfielder and after that he said enough is enough. Just put yourself in his position, you are CR7, probably the GOAT of football, still in top form, and you want to win trophies, still feel that you can play at the highest level, and you wake up in the morning, you go training and you see Bernardeschi on your right, Bentancur, Ramsey and McKenie behind you, Alex Sandro on your left and you think to yourself what the hell am i still doing here?

His departure was completely logical and anyone in his position would have done the same. Even i feel the need to stop playing for Juventus and im not even a Juventus player.

That being said, i dont care that he left, after Trezeguet i dont have room in my heart for any other player and im indiferrent for every single player, what hurts me the most about this thing is the reason why he left us cause that speaks volumes by itself, at the moment we are going downhill and the future, at leas the short-term one looks dark and gloomy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)