Cristiano Ronaldo (77 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Pogba never would agree to come here for the same reason Ronaldo left. He either stays at United or goes for free to PSG or Real. All clubs with better teams and most importantly more ressources to build or maintain top teams in the next 4-5 years. It is a pipe dream.
He did not care about that when he left us for United though.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Pogba never would agree to come here for the same reason Ronaldo left. He either stays at United or goes for free to PSG or Real. All clubs with better teams and most importantly more ressources to build or maintain top teams in the next 4-5 years. It is a pipe dream.
This.

And next summer, de Ligt will ask to be sold. Bookmark this.

OP
Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #24,672
    That is true, with the circumstances of the suitors, but we have never behaved like a club who wants him gone really, its allways come off as whole summer as being held hostage by the whims of Ronaldo, and waiting for him to say he will stay, and repeating that he told them he will stay etc. Just a silly soap opera that was frankly awkward to follow.
    Oh, it was and I am definitely not going to miss that. I believe both parties acted professionally towards each other (at the very least since last year when Sarri was sacked) even if they felt there was simply no fit together.

City's interest just rushed the obvious IMO.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    I feel weird. I know that Ronaldo is probably the best player Juve ever had. But to be honest, I never liked the player as a person and the feeling that players respected him but disliked him. He is so up himself it's not funny.

That's why I will always love Del Piero, Zidane, Buffon, Nedved, Davids, Conte, Ferrara, Lichsteiner, Chiellini, Marchisio etc etc way more and will always think of those players before I think of Ronaldo 10-20 years from now.

So in some fucked up way, even though the squad is weaker without Ronaldo, the team feels stronger.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    Excellent news. Let’s hope United allow Ronaldo to follow his heart and have a nice career end by providing us with the sum/players we require.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)