Cristiano Ronaldo (95 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I don't get the deal with him. There's still no agreement between the clubs and he leaves just like that? This is not normal.
there is a deal. Final figures just haven’t been reported. The reason it hasn’t been finalized is bc city need to do more accounting fraud to allocate and schedule future payments to us. Their Accounts payable department must be the best in the world

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed him going back to Paris on a free seems much more likely
Pogba and mbappe at Madrid next summer

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't get the deal with him. There's still no agreement between the clubs and he leaves just like that? This is not normal.

Yeah its either super weird, or there is a deal and not just confirmed yet.

Because its utterly embarrassing to board a plane a day before your team plays, and not have a deal, or a deal breaks down and you have to turn back. No one is that retarded, surely. A deal has basically has to be in the framework and needs a final dot or something when you board a plane.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know a lot of people here aren't the biggest Pogba fan, but a Pogba - Locatelli pairing with Dybala, Chiesa, and Kean in front of them sounds pretty promising. Wishful thinking though.

This is the ideal scenario.

Which is exactly why it wont be happening. Having Pogba would elevate alot of the needs we would need to replace in terms of generating goals and creaivity from the midfield. Kean needs to be supplemented with an attacking CM or winger to cover the load as a group. Not just by himself.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Pogba has just a year left on his contract, could happend if Pogba forced his way. But no club who goes through embarrassing moment like we are currently, will have players forcing their way to them. More likely Pogba waiting for Real madrid or PSG for free next summer.
Yes Because Pogba has been offered contract extension several times by man utd we are in no position to offer Ronaldo a contract extension

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 75)