Cristiano Ronaldo (144 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
How embarrassing for this club.

The GOAT chose us, he left Real as their best ever player and came here to try and bring us champions league and cement his legacy as the GOAT, and what did we do? We put absolute crap around him for 3 years like matuidi, ramsey, bentacur, sarri, pirlo etc

An absolute failure by the club top to bottom. Agnelli should hang his head in shame.

Sorry Cristiano, but we never deserved you.
Really, fuck off

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Window closes in 4 days. Lets see what kind of morons we are with the replacement for him.

If its just Kean, just shoot me now. Put me out of my misery.

We have plenty of wage space, so we should be able to go after a quality winger or offensive CM (plus Kean), otherwise its just weakening us for the sake of it. You need to adequately replace someone who averages a goal a game, or you just continuing the incompetence that lead to your main superstar wanting to leave like a weasel in final days.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
As much as I wanted him to stay it is nice to feel like a weight has been lifted of your shoulders.

Having him on the team for me felt very heavy with high expectations all the time. It was great but tiring at the same time.

It was more a business like approach. Now I feel like I will be able to watch with more joy than just that.
This is exactly how I feel - it was great having him, he raised our brand, wordwide image, scored a lot of goals, but it never felt relaxing with him, it always felt tense or tiring.

May 26, 2016
How embarrassing for this club.

The GOAT chose us, he left Real as their best ever player and came here to try and bring us champions league and cement his legacy as the GOAT, and what did we do? We put absolute crap around him for 3 years like matuidi, ramsey, bentacur, sarri, pirlo etc

An absolute failure by the club top to bottom. Agnelli should hang his head in shame.

Sorry Cristiano, but we never deserved you.
Do yoursef a favour and start your new life as a "supporter" here:

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forums/bluemoon-forum.1/

Should be a quick fix for you: they are used to plastic apologists

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Pogba has just a year left on his contract, could happend if Pogba forced his way. But no club who goes through embarrassing moment like we are currently, will have players forcing their way to them. More like Pogba waiting for Real madrid or PSG for free next summer.
Agreed him going back to Paris on a free seems much more likely

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)