Cristiano Ronaldo (66 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I see all the logic in trying to replace the goals Cristiano makes by signing an attacker but it will always be an expensive downgrade at this point.

Why not just sign another really good midfielder and let our attacking options -who should be fine for Serie A- do the trick.

Dybala, Morata & Kaio Jorge can split the striker position. Chiesa, Kulu, Cuads & Berna can take the wings. It's not ideal but neither is insisting with Bentancur, Ramsey or Rabiot ffs.

Get Tchouameni if there's some actual cash to spend.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I see all the logic in trying to replace the goals Cristiano makes by signing an attacker but it will always be an expensive downgrade at this point.

Why not just sign another really good midfielder and let our attacking options -who should be fine for Serie A- do the trick.

Dybala, Morata & Kaio Jorge can split the striker position. Chiesa, Kulu, Cuads & Berna can take the wings. It's not ideal but neither is insisting with Bentancur, Ramsey or Rabiot ffs.

why not just sell McKennie and do both?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Let's hope that we will make a move for another CM if CR7 really goes. I'll take that Moncao kid, he looks like a full package b2b, ideal for Max's 433.

As for a forward, I have no preferences, just no Icardi pls.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
And what do we do with the 29 M and 4 days remaining of mercato?
look for opportunity and if it doesnt come then save it for future mercato. Whats the point in getting a player who is not really needed. We can deal with the attackers we currently have. Cant improve on Morata as its too late in the window, so just save the money and splash it on midfielder next mercato.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017

I think it´s crucial to replace him. We´re a very injury-prone team as well and both Dybala and Morata historically always misses time each season. Which leaves us with Kaio who´s injured now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)