Cristiano Ronaldo (91 Viewers)

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
His replacement is going to be so shit. Prepare yourselfs for Icardi or Zapata. The market for goalscorers is dreadful, which is why Lukaku went for 120m and Abraham for 40m.

Selling Ronaldo now would serve no purpose other than to save Exor some money.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
His replacement is going to be so shit. Prepare yourselfs for Icardi or Zapata. The market for goalscorers is dreadful, which is why Lukaku went for 120m and Abraham for 40m.

Selling Ronaldo now would serve no purpose other than to save Exor some money.
I don't care, him leaving would be good enough.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I have a feeling he's getting married or something. Why would the announcement be he wants to leave when our management has told him he can leave if he finds something? It's not like we're refusing to let him go.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Honestly, I prefer him to stay for another year atleast but given the collapse of the other 'super league' team, Barca, it won't surprise me at all to see us lose our biggest star.

Given that PSG's owner is virtually heading UEFA, and the fact that an official announcement has been made that the other 9 clubs are being reinstated to the CL, it further pushes Real, Barca and Juve into a corner.

Murderous regimes with infinite funds are conquering football now and it seems quite difficult for ordinary billionaires like Perez or Agnelli to challenge them.

I thought their lobbying power would be pretty strong but sounds like corrupt oil money is going to prevail in the end.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Honestly, I prefer him to stay for another year atleast but given the collapse of the other 'super league' team, Barca, it won't surprise me at all to see us lose our biggest star.

Given that PSG's owner is virtually heading UEFA, and the fact that an official announcement has been made that the other 9 clubs are being reinstated to the CL, it further pushes Real, Barca and Juve into a corner.

Murderous regimes with infinite funds are conquering football now and it seems quite difficult for ordinary billionaires like Perez or Agnelli to challenge them.

I thought their lobbying power would be pretty strong but sounds like corrupt oil money is going to prevail in the end.
:lol2:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If we're going to do yet another year of a 2 striker formation where they both just walk at the halfway line then just sell him. For me, he can only be a #9 at this point in his career.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
The way I see it is... we are losing Ronaldo, either this mercato or for free next year so...

So, when do you guys think is a better option for us?

I think we let this Ronaldo decision for too long, and now we will probably have to "accept" anything and hurry to get a "replacement" in the last days of mercato... and well.. we know how that turns out fir us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)