Cristiano Ronaldo (160 Viewers)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Its fucked right? We should be so happy hebis staying. But let's look at the bigger picture here and the state of the club. Is it really the best thing for juve right now. He stays this summer...walks out for free next summer and gets absorbs another approx 90m out of the club.
Who said he is even leaving ? well see whats happens this season but if he has another good year the club might want to keep him and maybe he signs a new deal on less wages, if has a bad year then the club will left him go and the wages are free.

I have said this before but up and moving your family to another country at this age when there settled and happy here isnt a easy thing to do and he seems happy here aswell and the players like him. He is performing he's end on the deal and is still top3/5 attacker in world football right now, thats never injured and letting him go will leave a huge hole in the team.

The squad is also far better than people think its just Pirlo really dragged it down and now we have a real coach in charge and can get far more out of it.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
[Santi Aouna] Paris are attentive to the situations of Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. There are contacts with the entourage of the two players. In the Parisian spirit, Messi passes before Cristiano. Paris is on the lookout for the slightest opportunity. It is an independent file to that of Pogba.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
[Santi Aouna] Paris are attentive to the situations of Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. There are contacts with the entourage of the two players. In the Parisian spirit, Messi passes before Cristiano. Paris is on the lookout for the slightest opportunity. It is an independent file to that of Pogba.
Good that Ceferin looks away lol

Mar 10, 2009
Who said he is even leaving ? well see whats happens this season but if he has another good year the club might want to keep him and maybe he signs a new deal on less wages, if has a bad year then the club will left him go and the wages are free.

I have said this before but up and moving your family to another country at this age when there settled and happy here isnt a easy thing to do and he seems happy here aswell and the players like him. He is performing he's end on the deal and is still top3/5 attacker in world football right now, thats never injured and letting him go will leave a huge hole in the team.

The squad is also far better than people think its just Pirlo really dragged it down and now we have a real coach in charge and can get far more out of it.
We will compete again under Allegri

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Lolololol at goal for saying that Messi is now finally GOAT for winning copa america

Copa America = Regional national farmers cup that you can only watch on stream or have five illegal immigrant teens help you set up some kind of cable on your roof top and then die from calling off the roof.

Euro = most importantant regional national cup that Chinese companies are investing in.

CR7 forever.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Lolololol at goal for saying that Messi is now finally GOAT for winning copa america

Copa America = Regional national farmers cup that you can only watch on stream or have five illegal immigrant teens help you set up some kind of cable on your roof top and then die from calling off the roof.

Euro = most importantant regional national cup that Chinese companies are investing in.

CR7 forever.
The finale will be on World Cup 2022, the real GOAT is the one who get the World Cup first between them
Until that momen came through, I will rest my case

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
The finale will be on World Cup 2022, the real GOAT is the one who get the World Cup first between them
Until that momen came through, I will rest my case
Actually World Cup is a worst standard of national cup games.
It is filled with 30-40% crappy team that injure opponent star players in order to become hero, and then also filled with referees that award some third world countries with ‘special’ decisions only to be found dead two years later with counterfeit money stuffed into their mistress’s vajayjay.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
At a cheap and affordable $2m euro gross per goal.
If you want 30 league goals from a single player, season in, season out it's 2m. The best, get paid the best because the quality of their work, is the best.

You can sign these Amauri's and shit and have them scoring 5 goals and 100k per goal, but he still plays 90min a game and takes the spot from someone. But hey, it's 100k per goal!!

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I just hope if CR7 stays Max and him can work together. If CR7 really wants to win a CL title he needs to bend the knee to Max. He's scored so many in his life that scoring only 20-25 goals and winning the CL trophy will add to his legacy more than 35-40 goals without the trophy. Show us you're a true team player. I believe he will be.
:jflag:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I will give him 15m salary, 10m bonus for UCL win + 5m for Serie A win if we really want to extend him til he retire
So he will get around the same if we achieve what we want (UCL) if not he must be happy to get 20m for Serie A win only

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
It looks like some paper has Florentino Perez's audio that he said CR7 is an imbecile and Mou is an abnormal.
:agree:

Another leaked audio of Florentino Perez: “Cristiano Ronaldo is an idiot and Mourinho is abnormal”

“[Ronaldo] is crazy. The guy is an idiot, he’s sick. You think this guy is normal, but he’s not. If he was, he wouldn’t do all the things he does. The last stupid thing, which everyone in the world saw... why do you think he’d do something so stupid?” says Perez in the audio.

“Mendes has no control over [Ronaldo] and it’s the same with Mourinho - none at all. Even for interviews, they don’t listen to him. These are two guys with terrible egos, spoilt the pair of them, who don’t see the reality because they could both earn a lot more money if things were different. They are both abnormal because we are talking about a lot of money in terms of image rights. And with that face they have, that challenging glare, the fact that no one likes them... if the publicity was different, everything changes,” he adds

https://www.managingmadrid.com/plat...perez-leaked-audio-cristiano-ronaldo-mourinho

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I will give him 15m salary, 10m bonus for UCL win + 5m for Serie A win if we really want to extend him til he retire
So he will get around the same if we achieve what we want (UCL) if not he must be happy to get 20m for Serie A win only
Well go ahead and give that 15m, so we can pay the other half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)