Cristiano Ronaldo (128 Viewers)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
The man needs to slot in a penalty to get rid of the frustration. Hopefully we get one in the next game and then the flood gates open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is not the issue you dont lose that much pace and mobilty in space of a month due to form and 5 days of rest isnt going to heal a injury like hes, the club needs to force him to go on few weeks vacation or something to rest hes being stupid at the moment and wont sit out for more than one game

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
May 25, 2019
This is not the issue you dont lose that much pace and mobilty in space of a month due to form and 5 days of rest isnt going to heal a injury like hes, the club needs to force him to go on few weeks vacation or something to rest hes being stupid at the moment and wont sit out for more than one game
I say this as a fan of his, if he won't sit out while not being fit and hurting his team then that is flat out being selfish and not a team player. If he needs surgery he may as well get it if he will play like crap otherwise. If the injury only requires rest then he needs to stay off the pitch and out of the gym for awhile.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I say this as a fan of his, if he won't sit out while not being fit and hurting his team then that is flat out being selfish and not a team player. If he needs surgery he may as well get it if he will play like crap otherwise. If the injury only requires rest then he needs to stay off the pitch and out of the gym for awhile.
I agree but i dont think he thinks hes being selfish btw i think he just thinks that being 80 percent or whatever he can still help the team and wants too but thats obviously not the case at the moment and Zidane was the only manager that got him to rest so its easier said than done because he never takes a day off.

Even Messi who is kinda the same but hes actually had some decent spells of time off with injurys or not playing for Argentina in last few years to recharge the batterys ronaldo hasnt and is 2 years older. There is no way he can be happy with hes own form right now so something will have to change.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He needs to be rested and played in only selected games. That is how Zidane managed him when he was firing on all cylinders for them in the CL.

There is no doubt he's going to step up when CL knockouts come around but right now it is best if he doesn't start week in week out even if he's fit imo.

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah he didn't get much service but he made like 0 runs too. Though it is kinda hard to find space when you're basically the only striker.
He had made some good runs but never get the through ball as none of our midfield players are able to play such a ball. In madrid Modric, Casemiro and Kroos were all able to play this difficult balls and as the result he scored tone of goals with winning the CL 4 times in 5 years.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
He had made some good runs but never get the through ball as none of our midfield players are able to play such a ball. In madrid Modric, Casemiro and Kroos were all able to play this difficult balls and as the result he scored tone of goals with winning the CL 4 times in 5 years.
Our midfield is indeed inferior to RMs, but ffs CR might also try not to hog the ball and lose it after a useless dribble, but quickly pass it sometimes.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
So much criticism and no encouraging words here at all. Typical tuz.

Forza CR7, u r still the GOAT and know jolly well how to prove these haters wrong.

There are a few players in our team that should never be doubted, simply due to their talent and class.

Dybala Higgy Buffon and CR7 is one of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)