Cristiano Ronaldo (107 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah Aimar was a great player to watch. Actually I developed a bit of a soft spot for River watching their team with Aimar and Gallardo. They also had Bonano, Berizzo, Celso Ayala, Placente, Sorin, Astrada, Yepes, Saviola, Cardetti, JP Angel, D'Alessandro around the time he was there...damn forgot about Nelson Cuevas and Ariel Garcé. SA club football just isn't as strong now.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Yeah Aimar was a great player to watch. Actually I developed a bit of a soft spot for River watching their team with Aimar and Gallardo. They also had Bonano, Berizzo, Celso Ayala, Placente, Sorin, Astrada, Yepes, Saviola, Cardetti, JP Angel, D'Alessandro around the time he was there...damn forgot about Nelson Cuevas and Ariel Garcé. SA club football just isn't as strong now.

aKY8O6V.jpg

Then Aimar and Saviola met again:

maZyv0B.jpg

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
All guys I used to sign back in Championship Manager

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 76)