Cristiano Ronaldo (98 Viewers)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Annoys the hell out of me too.
Ronldos freekicks are the least of are problems so i dont see the big outrage over it. I dont remember dybala and pjanic scoring too many last year either and they took there fair share. Ronaldo usually took ones from long ranges where they wouldnt shoot.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course. This useless fraud should stay away from our freekicks as long we have Pjanic and Dybala in our team.
They took loads last year and didnt do much better.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What are you on about? Isn't it obvious what I'm saying? He's bad at free kicks and of course the one time he gets lucky it's for Portugal and not Juve. What would make you think I'm suggesting he misses on purpose for us?
I actually asked a question to clarify, but given your aggressive tone it seems that you don't like being asked questions. Never mind.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Ronldos freekicks are the least of are problems so i dont see the big outrage over it. I dont remember dybala and pjanic scoring too many last year either and they took there fair share. Ronaldo usually took ones from long ranges where they wouldnt shoot.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate myself for posting some whoscored stat, but still:

Ronaldo is atound 4% conversion rate in this period.

https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/...layers-better-at-free-kicks-than-Lionel-Messi

2018%2f12%2fFKgoals.jpg

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't a huge problem but it certainly is a problem. He let Paulo have most of the ones that suited a left footer but Pjanic barely took free kicks last season.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I actually asked a question to clarify, but given your aggressive tone it seems that you don't like being asked questions. Never mind.
You asked me if I thought he was missing on purpose. That hardly seemed like a serious question bud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)