Cristiano Ronaldo (79 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It's an argument that will go on forever. I think it's just a matter of who's style you prefer.

I personally think that Messi is the more naturally gifted player but Ronaldo is harder working, stronger mentally and more ruthless when it matters in the big games.

I wouldn't agree or disagree with either player being the best

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
It's an argument that will go on forever. I think it's just a matter of who's style you prefer.

I personally think that Messi is the more naturally gifted player but Ronaldo is harder working, stronger mentally and more ruthless when it matters in the big games.

I wouldn't agree or disagree with either player being the best
Yes, but please here:

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/messi-vs-c-ronaldo.29367/

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If Max stays then just play him as a #9. All we do is punt it at his head anyways. At least balance the formation with wingers around him in that case. I haven't seen a combination between CR7 and the ST in like 3 months.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I feel sorry for you Ronaldo, you picked us based on our CL performance against Real last season , but actually we are hiding deep problems just surfaced this season ....

I trust how AA is ambitions by signing you, hopefully you are just the first golden peace to get the CL and expect super mercato from Fabio.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I feel sorry for you Ronaldo, you picked us based on our CL performance against Real last season , but actually we are hiding deep problems just surfaced this season ....

I trust how AA is ambitions by signing you, hopefully you are just the first golden peace to get the CL and expect super mercato from Fabio.
I agree. I did not like Ronaldo when he was at RM, that have changed now ofc.

He gives 101% every match, and then I look at the rest of the team doing nothing, and I feel sorry for him. Many of these don't deserve to play with the GOAT, and the GOAT deserve better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)