Cristiano Ronaldo (88 Viewers)

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Why would Ronaldo and his lawyers use such language as in those documents. That definitely doesn't look like anything a lawyer would write, more like something a German pervert would fantasize.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
none of it makes sense. Why would attorneys representing him ever allow him to make a recorded confession to rape. What would be the point of doing that? Isn't him paying her off to avoid something like this?

The whole statement makes no sense at all so most likely entirely fake.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Asensio is trash atm and his style isn't too dissimilar to Dybala (left footed player who relies heavily on his dominant foot). His best position in theory is as SS/CAM which is pretty much the same spaces Dybala occupies. He's 23 in February too so not like there's much of an age difference. Would be a pointless signing.

Isco, however, would be interesting as he's more versatile and can play CAM/CM (mezzala) and effectively free roam across the entire front-line. The latter is he was doing against us in the final in 2017 and the QFs earlier this year. He was given license to operate across the whole pitch behind Bale & Ronaldo. His assist for Ronaldo's opener came from LW.

Ultimately for Juve though, he'd play the "mezzala" role.
Well said merd. I too believe Isco will bring our game up a notch.
Meanwhile, I hope the Bale rumors ain't true. CR7 obviously doesn't like playing alongside another player who is a poor man version of him.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Asensio is a good player that was playing in a great team, he had no pressure and with other players taking all the attention he did well

He wouldn't be great in serie a

Isco would be great but I'm not sure where he'd fit in with Dybala and the formation we play

He could play in a midfield 3 but I'd just worry that with him and Pjanic we'd lack a bit of dynamism and athleticism

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 69)