Cristiano Ronaldo (185 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Guys this is good news for us. Ronaldo is not the type of person to just brush this off and say its fine. He will be enraged and train like/ play like a maniac
As I said, it forces us to win this fucxxxx UCL once and for all... we have to put this guy in the top again where he belongs

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
That ranking doesn't make any sense at all. Completely ridiculous. All those players in front of Ronaldo. We need some smarter and more sophisticated football metrics and simply rule out biased judgment from monkey brains. Think about it. They even put Pjanic in there lol. What did he do compared to Ronaldo's year. Even if you have a personal and biased agenda, how can you allow yourself to 'lie' in a public vote like this. They should put the names of the voters as well, so that their credibility will be on display.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
The international agenda is pretty clear and RM money goes in every direction right now
That is the thing. End of the day, it is true that every business is dirty business. Our goal is to become so big that we can hire people to ‘take care’ of such things and ‘make them an offer they can’t refuse’

Meanwhile, to those faggtards that brag about how messi scores most goal for a club, and compares that to CR7. That is dumb as f statement. Messi scores his goals playing for a single club alongside likes of iniesta.CR7 scores his goals playing alongside khedira.

Finally. CR7 has scored against stoke on a rainy night. Messi hasn’t.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
That is the thing. End of the day, it is true that every business is dirty business. Our goal is to become so big that we can hire people to ‘take care’ of such things and ‘make them an offer they can’t refuse’

Meanwhile, to those faggtards that brag about how messi scores most goal for a club, and compares that to CR7. That is dumb as f statement. Messi scores his goals playing for a single club alongside likes of iniesta.CR7 scores his goals playing alongside khedira.

Finally. CR7 has scored against stoke on a rainy night. Messi hasn’t.
Not just the Khedira effect, which hasnt been that severe so far this season. CR7 plays on a wing, currently in a one-sided relationship with Mandzukic. People here celebrate it and I am sure Mandzukic does too. What does Ronaldo really think about it, I can only guess. For sure not the same as playing for Real with players to set him up in the box. But his work and product still shines through each game, which is very impressive. So many shots, chances created, so much pressing and running, and still a good ratio of goals and assists.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Ugh, new documents emerge for the allegations :soyboy:

Question: "What was said by you and what was said by Ms. C? (This is particularly important if anything was said about having sex or anything like that)"

In the September version, X says: "She said it was not proper to have sex, since they just met ('Better not. It's the first time.') But even so, she grabbed my dick."

In the December version, however, the answer from X was merely: "She grabbed my penis."

Question: " Describe in detail what happened starting with the first physical contact that you had with Ms. C in the other room and describe the sequence of events regarding any such physical contact and involving any embracing, fondling, kissing, or going from a standing position to lying on a bed, or on the floor, or wherever it took place."

In the September version, X answers: "I fucked her from the side. She made herself available. She was lying on her side, in bed, and I entered her from behind. It was rough. We didn't change position. 5/7 minutes. She said that she didn't want to, but she made herself available. The whole time it was rough, I turned her onto her side, and it was fast. Maybe she got some bruises when I grabbed her. (...) She didn't want to 'give it to me,' instead she jerked me off. I don't know any more exactly what she said when she was jerking me off. But she kept saying no. 'Don't do it' -- 'I'm not like the others.' I apologized afterwards."

Part of the following passage is written in the third person, which is perhaps a function of Ronaldo's lawyer having written down the answers for him:

"They didn't use a condom. They didn't talk about condoms. He didn't come inside of her. He pulled his dick out before. I came on her and on the blanket. There was no lubricant. I used saliva. He doesn't know if she had an orgasm."

In the December version, X says: "She was laying in the bed. I went from behind. We did not switch positions. It was 5/7 minutes. It was rough. She didn't complain, she didn't scream, she didn't call for help or anything like that. We didn't use condoms. We didn't even mention it. I did not come inside. I came "on her" (not "in her") and in the blankets. There was no artificial lubrication. I used some saliva. Can't tell if she had or not an orgasm."

Question: "Did Ms. C ever raise her voice, scream, or yell?"

September: "She said no and stop several times."

December: "No."

Question: "Did Ms. C say anything after you had sexual intercourse?"

September: "Afterwards, she said: 'You asshole, you forced me. You idiot. I'm not like the others.' I said, 'I'm sorry.'"

December: "No."

- - - Updated - - -

the new information is that Der Spiegel claim they have email evidence that the September questionnaire is credible and that Ronaldo's team changed the answers 2 months later in the December one

Last edited:

james95

Sep 2, 2018
We really need to buy Isco or assensio. cr7 enjoyed playing with them. CR7 is already scoring and assisting with the likes of khedira on his team, imagine having Isco or Assensio.
Asensio is trash atm and his style isn't too dissimilar to Dybala (left footed player who relies heavily on his dominant foot). His best position in theory is as SS/CAM which is pretty much the same spaces Dybala occupies. He's 23 in February too so not like there's much of an age difference. Would be a pointless signing.

Isco, however, would be interesting as he's more versatile and can play CAM/CM (mezzala) and effectively free roam across the entire front-line. The latter is he was doing against us in the final in 2017 and the QFs earlier this year. He was given license to operate across the whole pitch behind Bale & Ronaldo. His assist for Ronaldo's opener came from LW.

Ultimately for Juve though, he'd play the "mezzala" role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)