Cristiano Ronaldo (259 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
The whole of Spain is just completely butthurt over his transfer. Also it was really weird for the Valencia fans to boo and react so strongly against him. It's not like Real and Valencia have that big of a rivalry.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The whole of Spain is just completely butthurt over his transfer. Also it was really weird for the Valencia fans to boo and react so strongly against him. It's not like Real and Valencia have that big of a rivalry.
They do have a rivalry, games between the two at the Mestalla are always heated. They hate Cristiano

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Still don't get it. Should we boo Darmian when we face United. Maybe I just need to up my booing game and start booing everyone who has ever played in Serie A against Juve.
I don't disagree :)

From their point of view though, he's a Real Madrid icon and he has scored a lot of goals against them

If Materazzi came out of retirement and was playing for Valencia I bet our fans would boo him

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No if its violent conduct which in this case may be deemed as, its a 3 match ban. Its not nonsense its simple fact

and just to confirm my point - https://www.football-italia.net/128225/ref-didnt-see-ronaldo-incident

Cristiano Ronaldo was controversially sent off in the Champions League, but it remains to be seen how long the Juventus star will be banned for.
The Ballon d’Or winner was distraught at the red card just 29 minutes into tonight’s game against Valencia, which Juve eventually won 2-0.
He seemed to lightly tug or ruffle Jeison Murillo’s hair in an off the ball incident after the pair clashed.
German referee Felix Brych did not see the incident, but was called over by his goal-line assistant Marco Fritz.
Sky Sport Italia analysed the footage and with lip-reading found that Fritz told Brych there was a tug of the hair, so the referee twice asked if it was a red card offence and twice Fritz replied in the affirmative.
This could prove decisive with regards to the extent of the ban, because the referee cannot write in his report that he saw violent conduct, only that it was passed on to him.
There is no VAR in the Champions League and Ronaldo will receive an automatic one-match ban with no right of appeal, but it could be worse.
It depends on how UEFA decide to view the incident and violent conduct would mean a three-match ban.
Juve’s fixture list in the Champions League has them up against Swiss side Young Boys on October 2, but after that are the trip to Manchester United on October 23 and hosting Jose Mourinho’s side on November 7.

May 26, 2016
watching the situation again now, and its actually the linesman who gave the call the get him sent off. the main referee seems very uncertain but goes over to the linesman who encourages him to go and get cristiano sent off.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
watching the situation again now, and its actually the linesman who gave the call the get him sent off. the main referee seems very uncertain but goes over to the linesman who encourages him to go and get cristiano sent off.
the ref still had a terrible game regardless of the red card decision. the Valencia penalty was the biggest joke of them all... A penalty against Rugani's defensive header? what bullshit

May 26, 2016
the ref still had a terrible game regardless of the red card decision. the Valencia penalty was the biggest joke of them all... A penalty against Rugani's defensive header? what bullshit
Yeah, agreed. One of the worst refs i have seen in a long time. Had no control over the game whatsoever. Hope UEFA shows some sort of dignity and removes the suspension. highly doubt it though

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah, agreed. One of the worst refs i have seen in a long time. Had no control over the game whatsoever. Hope UEFA shows some sort of dignity and removes the suspension. highly doubt it though
they clearly won't whenever I've seen him officiate he's been consistently bad, this was a referee that was sent home from the world cup after the switzerland vs serbia game, and was wrong to send off cuadrado against madrid in cardiff. He's not even fit to officiate an u10s match how on earth did uefa keep him on their payroll is beyond me, he is byron moreno level he's that bad. and this guy's full time job.... a lawyer :lol:

May 26, 2016
they clearly won't whenever I've seen him officiate he's been consistently bad, this was a referee that was sent home from the world cup after the switzerland vs serbia game, and was wrong to send off cuadrado against madrid in cardiff. He's not even fit to officiate an u10s match how on earth did uefa keep him on their payroll is beyond me, he is byron moreno level he's that bad. and this guy's full time job.... a lawyer :lol:
Ridicolous stuff. God damn i miss Colina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 245)