Cristiano Ronaldo (66 Viewers)

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
I bet Bonucci move happened because Ronaldo made him condition of signing here. He knew we needed our skinny legs legend back.

Not sure about Bonucci, but definitely Higuain knows he would not work well with Ronaldo. And since he didn't want to benchwarm most of the season they had to look for a solution.

- - - Updated - - -

And from those Real 24m views, 16m alone come from this video:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What a wasted opportunity, all those cheers, those hopes, for nothing, all sacrifices for Bonucci, man what a shame...
I feel sorry for CR7, he will try, he will score, he will make the difference and that difference could be enough, but it won't...
We ve seen it before but learnt nothing from it, we are bound to repeat our mistakes...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
What a wasted opportunity, all those cheers, those hopes, for nothing, all sacrifices for Bonucci, man what a shame...
I feel sorry for CR7, he will try, he will score, he will make the difference and that difference could be enough, but it won't...
We ve seen it before but learnt nothing from it, we are bound to repeat our mistakes...
will history prove you right again?

serious question, btw

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

serious question, btw
I wouldn’t be surprised. The name Cronios has the roots to Cronus, the Greek God of Time. He has the ability to tell the future by looking at the present and the past. That username is not simply coincidence as most people would think. Cronus has blessed us with his presence under disguise yet no one listens or pays close attention to how accurate his predictions have been.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

serious question, btw
For the return of 3-5-2, defensive blunders and the loss of one amongst Dybs and Dcosta for sure. These are inevitable knowing our recent history and the intimate work of Max.

Of CR7 efforts not being marginally enough from a defensive blunder in a CL final or semi, who knows, hopefully not, but there are great chances for this to happen, chances that we should never allow to be...

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
I wouldn’t be surprised. The name Cronios has the roots to Cronus, the Greek God of Time. He has the ability to tell the future by looking at the present and the past. That username is not simply coincidence as most people would think. Cronus has blessed us with his presence under disguise yet no one listens or pays close attention to how accurate his predictions have been.

Then I want to see if I catch him in June in San Carlo celebrating :lol:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010

They look so cool together :touched:

Seems like Dybi has become his new bff at Juve
Wonder if @lgorTudor red pill has kicked in yet while he spends time away bitching on tuz

- - - Updated - - -

Don't loose faith doctor, all the jeers will turn into applause

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
God damn you're good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)