Cristiano Ronaldo (136 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Don’t believe this bs. Napoli was never in the discussion
Really? Are you sure? I heard a story that ADL wanted to give him his personal scooter as a gesture of good will so that he reduces his wage demands but Mendes refused. Those were all fake news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
THATS HOW to greet a fvcking superhero, amazing, but its not allways teams have their ultras welcome a new player :D
We especially don't need our ultras to welcome Ronaldo. Next thing you know, he's banned for a year for being in close proximity to a known mob member.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
icemaη;5803515 said:
We especially don't need our ultras to welcome Ronaldo. Next thing you know, he's banned for a year for being in close proximity to a known mob member.
:lol:

But seriously, the athmosphere for that Buffon welcome was off the hook, best I ever seen for such an event.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fake news. Never happened. Napoli was never in consideration
How do you know that? Even if it was never close to happening it is possible Mendes offered him to Napoli. It is possible Mendes offered him to a lot places.

What is definitely fake news is Ronaldo wanting to come here because of the applause he was given. That is just silly.

- - - Updated - - -

No worries! Media needs some bullshit to write about now that Ronaldo is done deal so to keep the Ronaldo headlines going fabrication starts. It will stop if we move for cancelo
:shifty: Cancelo is already here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)