Cristiano Ronaldo (118 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I really think Cristiano will make us a lot of money. Regarding jersey sales, people say that the club doesn't get all the money but just a percentage, and they are right.

However, every deal can be renegotiated, and Cristiano is such a huge deal for us that I'd be very surprised if we didn't discuss this with Adidas previously and made some kind of agreement regarding the additional sales.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I really think Cristiano will make us a lot of money. Regarding jersey sales, people say that the club doesn't get all the money but just a percentage, and they are right.

However, every deal can be renegotiated, and Cristiano is such a huge deal for us that I'd be very surprised if we didn't discuss this with Adidas previously and made some kind of agreement regarding the additional sales.
will he be able to provide enough goals tho?

:p

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Yes, we actually broke our agreement with Nike ahead of time for this very reason.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill tell you all a personal story

When i ws in school, we had footie teams for every classroom. 2 to be exact. The draft was made by the gym teacher, and once a team was done... it was obliged to keep the same team until u reached highschool. It was because i always had the same classmates during my whole elementary school.

For my bad luck, the team i was had the worst players. Boys who had no idea how to kick a ball. They were truly rejects. We were so bad that we always ended last in the standings. Every year the same shid, while the other half of my classroom soared in the standings. They threw more salt to the wound even, because in the classroom head to head, we always got stomped, pretty bad.

In our last year before goiing to highschool, the gym teacher decided to add “reinforcements" the to weakest teams. We were one of the 2 weakest consistently. Well, there was a certain guy, a class lower than mine, who was the top scorer from his generation. I remember that guy being truly exceptional, above all having a thunderous shot for his young age. He was elected as our reinforcement.

That adquisition was like heaven and earth in difference for my team. In our first game of the season, we destroyed one of the teams who used to mock us in the previous years. The new guy in my team scored a hattrick. He was truly a force. Since he knew he was incredibly good, he always tried to lift our game and make us try to win, he made us tick soooo bad.

The season adcvanced and we looked unstoppable. It was a sight to behold our rivals in awe as we were winning all our games. The day came when we went to the dreaded head to head against the other team in my classroom, the ones who used to stomp us..... And we destroyed them guided by this crack. One of my fondest memories of my childhood, was to see those guys, my classmates, crying on the floor in desperation when the final whistle blew and they found themselves heavily defeated, for the first time in years, by us.

We went rampant and sadly lost the final game for the championship, but we ended runner ups after years of being just trash. It was incredible. And all was because ONE obsenely good player joined us and totally changed the team.

Moral of the story, this ronaldo transfer can really really lift the game of all our players. Instill the confidence lost in all this recent years, and make us enjoy our football and try to win where we ahe failed before.

You can applaud me now for my story.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ill tell you all a personal story

When i ws in school, we had footie teams for every classroom. 2 to be exact. The draft was made by the gym teacher, and once a team was done... it was obliged to keep the same team until u reached highschool. It was because i always had the same classmates during my whole elementary school.

For my bad luck, the team i was had the worst players. Boys who had no idea how to kicl a ball. They were truly rejects. We were so bad that we always ended last in the standings. Every year the same shid, while the other half of my classroom soared in the standings. They threw more salt to the wound even, because in the classroom head to head, we always got stomped, pretty bad.

In our last year before goiing to highschool, the gym teacher decided to add “reinforcements" the to weakest teams. We were on of the 2 weakest consistently. Well, there was a certain guy, a class lower than mine, who was the top scorer from his generation. I remenber that guy being truly exceptional, above all having a thunderous shot for his young age. He was elected as our reinforcement.

That adquisition was like heaven an earth in difference for my team. In our first game of the season, we destroyed one of the teams who used to mock us in the previous years. The new guy in my team scored a hattrick. He was truly a force. Sice he knew he was incredibly good, he alwauys tried to lift our game and make us try to win, he made us tick soooo bad.

The season adcvanced and we looked unstoppable. It was a sight to behold our rivals in awe as we were winning all our games. The day came when we went to the dreaded head to head against the other team in my classroom, the ones who used to stomp us..... And we destroyed them guided by this crack. One of my fondest memories of my childhood, was to see those guys, my classmates, crying on the floor in desperation when the final whistle blew and they found themselves heavily defeated, for the first time in years, by us.

We went rampant and sadly lost the final game for the championship, but we ended runner ups after years or being just trash. It was incredible. And all was because ONE obsenely good player joined us and totally changed the team.

Moral of the story, this ronaldo transfer can really really lift the game of all our players. Instill the confidence lost in all this recent years, and make us enjoy our football and try to win where we ahe failed before.

You can applaud me now for my story.
Tells Juventus forum story about losing in a final. Asks for applause. :shifty:

Dat Panamanian education system. :heart: @DAiDEViL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)