Cristiano Ronaldo (165 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
R9 at his peak was better than Messi and Cristiano. As mesmerizing as they come. However injuries screwed him over so it’s unfair to compare his ridiculously high peak to entire careers of other players. He will always be a case of whay-could-have-been.

In terms of whole careers, Messi and Cristiano will rank higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is ‘peak’ even a relevant term? It basically just mean a moment of highest possible performance, no matter the duration.

I started my career as footballer last night, where I played against three neighbors of mine. At one moment, I flipflap-ed two of them and then lobbed the ball in the air, and did a bicycle kick (with my dong) past the remaining one and score a goal, before landing back on my feet. After that, I retired in glory. Don’t think R9 has scored a goal tougher than that.

So, at my peak, I am a better player than R9.
And ‘peak’ is the most legit term in football to determine greatness.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Is ‘peak’ even a relevant term? It basically just mean a moment of highest possible performance, no matter the duration.

I started my career as footballer last night, where I played against three neighbors of mine. At one moment, I flipflap-ed two of them and then lobbed the ball in the air, and did a bicycle kick (with my dong) past the remaining one and score a goal, before landing back on my feet. After that, I retired in glory. Don’t think R9 has scored a goal tougher than that.

So, at my peak, I am a better player than R9.
And ‘peak’ is the most legit term in football to determine greatness.
Your peak is imaginary. Thats why ur argument is invalid.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He had zero support in attack despite rotating positions

nothing worked

it showed how poor the team really is when he made little threatening presence

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He had zero support in attack despite rotating positions

nothing worked

it showed how poor the team really is when he made little threatening presence
He is never good when he has to play that lone striker role as the defence just all marks him and with dybala playing the way he is right now and never supporting him thats exactly what he was doing today.

Morata is key as he actually helps him do he's magic and plays like a striker should.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)