Cristiano Ronaldo (113 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It shouldn’t matter. Juve are a better roster than Barca even without CR7
Yeah Im not sure of this - We have some good players, they have some too..
We are with a new coach who is also inexperienced while they have a new coach
Both teams have issues to resolve. We are pretty much in the same boat except for one thing - They have Messi and we might not have Ronaldo and Dybala also not sure to be in perfect form by next week.

The way I see it - Advantage Barcelona but just an advantage doesnt mean much so we just wait and hope for a good result.

Since the game is in Turin I predict a draw but I also predicted a draw for our game against D.Kiev (I thought they would try to attack while they were too frightened to even try)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

So if he tests negative 24 hours before barce he can play?
according to yesterday's cds article, it all depends on the virus load of yesterday's test (which is not made public). so we don't know yet whether he misses the game or not, just like we have no idea whether he's allowed to play the verona game either. (serie a has a more simple protocol: if he's retested tomorrow and it's negative, i guess he can play.)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
according to yesterday's cds article, it all depends on the virus load of yesterday's test (which is not made public). so we don't know yet whether he misses the game or not, just like we have no idea whether he's allowed to play the verona game either. (serie a has a more simple protocol: if he's retested tomorrow and it's negative, i guess he can play.)
Yes i see sky are reporting the same thing that he may still play.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
https://www.football-italia.net/160922/juve-ronaldo-still-positive-covid

Sorry I meant Tuesday not Monday, forgot we play on Wednesday not Tuesday. Either way 24 hours before.
"Juventus hope he will test negative 24 hours before the match against Barcelona, but in any case, his swab test at the end of the initial isolation period is scheduled for tomorrow, 10 days after he tested positive, and if tomorrow's test is negative, he can break the isolation. "
This is just speculation from FI, I posted above the UEFA protocol. So Ronaldo will miss the game.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
"Juventus hope he will test negative 24 hours before the match against Barcelona, but in any case, his swab test at the end of the initial isolation period is scheduled for tomorrow, 10 days after he tested positive, and if tomorrow's test is negative, he can break the isolation. "
This is just speculation from FI, I posted above the UEFA protocol. So Ronaldo will miss the game.
SmartSelect_20201022-151718_Twitter.jpg

Either sky is wrong or someone has mis-interpreted Uefa protocols

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 77)