Cristiano Ronaldo (99 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
20200223-165707.jpg

Batistutas streak. To his credit, he did do it without breaks in between, and he also scored in 13 consecutive Serie A games (but the first 2 were in the previous season). But i dont remember him making remarks when Quagliarella tied him (or did he? cant remember honestly), which makes me think he does it solely for the publicity (cuz if you talk about the GOAT, youre automatically drawing attention). Also, he better be happy Ronaldo rested vs freakin Brescia at home, otherwise his record would already have been history :lol:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm not discrediting what he did when he was 25. That was an amazing feat. But its poor sportsmanship to make that comment.

Again, dude was in Qatar at 35, NOT playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world, competing on 3 fronts.

In short, fuck him.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile, CR7 scored 50 goals at the age of 25 with Real Madrid.

Welp.

- - - Updated - - -

Hang on. Did Ronaldo have 2 international breaks among this consecutive streak?

- - - Updated - - -

@zizinho

He didnt say anything when Quag equalled it

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2003
I'm not discrediting what he did when he was 25. That was an amazing feat. But its poor sportsmanship to make that comment.

Again, dude was in Qatar at 35, NOT playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world, competing on 3 fronts.

In short, fuck him.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

@zizinho

Okay guys let's stop it here and not begin bashing Batistuta

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

In short, fuck him.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

@zizinho

Ronaldo didnt have any int. breaks, we had the winter break in Serie A between Dec 18th and Jan 6th, and he missed one game last matchday. Last int. break was after the 12th fixture when we played Milan, before his streak started

20200223-180458.jpg

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Ronaldo this season already scored 21 goals, compare to last season when he scored 21 goals in whole year in Serie A. I dont know if this will be sufficient to surpass Ciro Immobbile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 68)