Cristiano Ronaldo (253 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ronaldo fastest striker in Serie A
By Football Italia staff

Cristiano Ronaldo is the fastest striker in Serie A this season, the Juventus star hitting peaks of 34.62km/h at the age of 34, behind only Kostas Manolas.
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, CR7 was also the quickest player in the Juve squad during the first two rounds of the campaign, beating Douglas Costa, Alex Sandro and Danilo.
Throughout the entire Serie A selection of players in the 2019-20 season so far, the only one to have gone faster than Ronaldo is Napoli centre-back Manolas, who reached 35.41km/h.
After Ronaldo, there is Torino forward Simone Zaza on 34.56km/h, then Roma defender Gianluca Mancini at 34.46km/h and Atalanta’s Albanian international Berat Djimsiti on 34.26km/h.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
——————

Football Leaks continues to publish stories about Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo, including the details of an alleged €162m deal with Nike.
According to German magazine Der Spiegel, the latest sponsorship agreement signed in 2016 runs through to 2026 with €16m per year going to the player.
He also gets an extra €4m bonus when he wins the Ballon d’Or or FIFA The Best Award.
As CR7 was handed those trophies in 2016 and 2017, he earned €20.2m in both those years.
Ronaldo is also comfortably the best-paid player in Serie A with a reported €30m per year salary at Juventus.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Not an easy feat to follow but from a diet and professionalism perspective you would be copying everything he does. Dybala and co have an amazing human form of guideline to follow.

Aug 2, 2005
What a signing.
Had we combine this with sporting results (CL title, and should make it title(s) not just one) we should be top football club in a year.

CR7 helps boost Juve revenue
by Football Italia

Cristiano Ronaldo has helped boost Juventus social media presence by 68% and they’ll reap the rewards by tripling the Jeep sponsorship deal, claim Tuttosport.
The striker’s signing last summer was almost as important off the field as on, with statistics showing their social media followers have leapt from 49.7m to 83.8m in just over a year.

This is having an inevitable knock-on effect for the club when negotiating new sponsorship deals, as seen by Adidas increasing their investment with a contract worth €51m per year to 2027.
Now Tuttosport claim shirt sponsors Jeep are prepared to treble their current agreement with Juventus from the current €16m plus bonuses deal to €50m per season.
That contract expires in 2021 and negotiations are already underway to get the paperwork sorted early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Is she of any relevance in the football/soccer world? I mean I don't know her, but I also don't watch woman's football lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I lie, I watch it on youtube sometimes :lol3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 233)