Cristiano Ronaldo (117 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Sporting are fucking cucks if they rename their stadium after him. Dont get me wrong he is the best player to ever play for that club, but he celebrated after scoring that fantastic FK for United against them.

Sporting is a cuck club by nature. They are FC Porto and Benfica little bitch, so nothing new here. They are also in a tough financial condition now. Every penny counts now with Varandstein as President :agree:

Ojimo

Apr 6, 2019
Just overhead a couple kid talking how messi is the best footballer in the world and I face palmed. I used to hate trying to differentiate this two gods apart. But I have to claim that CR7 is indeed the best ever footballer.

Mentality: his strongest asset
When players like Messi or Neymar feels the pressure of being the main man to carry their national team, CR7 actually gets turned on by it. He takes this kinda scenario as a chance to further prove he is the best and enjoys the attention

Longevity:
Zidane, Pele (unproven folklore player), Maradona, Ronaldinho were all unplayable at their peak. BUT, did they maintain peak for 15 years straight, like CR7? NO. This guy evolved his game, and stayed at the top. Could you imagine he has been teammates of figo and dybala?

International:
This guy has proven himself on EPL, Spanish La Liga, and now Serie A. On top of that he won the euro with freaking Portugal! Even Figo could not do that.

Aesthetic:
Always spotting a groomed look, coupled with a Greek body. Has there been a top footballer that puts so much pride in it? Not even beckham have lats like CR7

Fitness:
This guy’s fitness is on 7% body fat. That’s the body fat level that only bodybuilders will have. Enough said.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Just overhead a couple kid talking how messi is the best footballer in the world and I face palmed. I used to hate trying to differentiate this two gods apart. But I have to claim that CR7 is indeed the best ever footballer.

Mentality: his strongest asset
When players like Messi or Neymar feels the pressure of being the main man to carry their national team, CR7 actually gets turned on by it. He takes this kinda scenario as a chance to further prove he is the best and enjoys the attention

Longevity:
Zidane, Pele (unproven folklore player), Maradona, Ronaldinho were all unplayable at their peak. BUT, did they maintain peak for 15 years straight, like CR7? NO. This guy evolved his game, and stayed at the top. Could you imagine he has been teammates of figo and dybala?

International:
This guy has proven himself on EPL, Spanish La Liga, and now Serie A. On top of that he won the euro with freaking Portugal! Even Figo could not do that.

Aesthetic:
Always spotting a groomed look, coupled with a Greek body. Has there been a top footballer that puts so much pride in it? Not even beckham have lats like CR7

Fitness:
This guy’s fitness is on 7% body fat. That’s the body fat level that only bodybuilders will have. Enough said.
why, why on earth you're coming here to claim/prove CR7 is better when it doesn't mean a damn thing? why on earth you're losing your mind if someone gives his opinion about something you don't agree? it's an opinion, not a fact. "i used to hate to differentiate this two gods apart", no, you never did, you actually like it as you're still talking about it. if you really thought an apple is better than orange, why ain't you trying to prove it hard as you try with this? nobody really cares about this, i don't care if somebody says messi is better, i can accept it but i don't agree with it - simple as that but sure i won't be writing essays about it.

your typical "google english" makes it even funnier and if anything, you might have learned another language by fighting with those other plastic boys, gongratz.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
why, why on earth you're coming here to claim/prove CR7 is better when it doesn't mean a damn thing? why on earth you're losing your mind if someone gives his opinion about something you don't agree? it's an opinion, not a fact. "i used to hate to differentiate this two gods apart", no, you never did, you actually like it as you're still talking about it. if you really thought an apple is better than orange, why ain't you trying to prove it hard as you try with this? nobody really cares about this, i don't care if somebody says messi is better, i can accept it but i don't agree with it - simple as that but sure i won't be writing essays about it.

your typical "google english" makes it even funnier and if anything, you might have learned another language by fighting with those other plastic boys, gongratz.
You also just could have stopped after "why, why on earth you're coming here?"

Ojimo

Apr 6, 2019

If you comprehend the English language, you would be aware that I mentioned I used to hate differentiating two gods apart. That is because I really could not tell them apart. BUT, since ever his performance for us has reached an orgasmic point at the Athletico game, I truly feel that he is the best and would be glad to share all the facts to back it up.

Don’t think anybody is going to disagree with me on that. Unless, of course, that is if you happen to feel Messi and Icardi are better players.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If you comprehend the English language, you would be aware that I mentioned I used to hate differentiating two gods apart. That is because I really could not tell them apart. BUT, since ever his performance for us has reached an orgasmic point at the Athletico game, I truly feel that he is the best and would be glad to share all the facts to back it up.

Don’t think anybody is going to disagree with me on that. Unless, of course, that is if you happen to feel Messi and Icardi are better players.
Tadic shits on all of them. You’ll feel his wrath tomorrow.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019

you truly feel he's the best and still had an obsessive need to tell it to everyone in here, while saying some "kid" claimed messi was better and all of that, came out of nowhere without anybody even mentioning messi in here.

just shut up please, im tired of that BS in every single forum/platform i'v ever been at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)