Cristiano Ronaldo (185 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Why? He's by far the best RB in the game over the past 20 years.
He's a terrible defender. Worse than Sandro.

Unless we are getting him to play wing-back , we shouldn't buy him. We already have Cancelo on the other side who needs to improve on his defending.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Should we try him as RB?
:D my bad, was talking about RBs with my dad and brother.

Unless we are getting him to play wing-back , we shouldn't buy him. We already have Cancelo on the other side who needs to improve on his defending.
People exaggerate and are stupid. Majority of people say how Marcelo is shit in defense and they say how Ramos is shit in defense. Yet, Real Madrid wins CL whenever they want to.

Not only he's not bad in defense (he's not great either), but his addition to attack is beyond great.

There's not a single LB at the moment who's even close to him. Not even close. I love Sandro but they can't even compare. Marcelo is a brilliant player and he'd be one of the best transfers in Europe over the past 10 years.

Having said that, there's no way we'll sign him. It's just a stupid rumor because we signed Ronaldo.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Marcelo is the best LB in the world. You’d be insane to not want him because he isn’t the best defensively. He more than makes up for it on the other side.

I’m ok with keeping Sandro though.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Something that goes into my mind, if i have to nitpicl in this majestic moment...would be how the rest of the players, specially the stars like dybala, deal with having to shift all the focus of the team to cristiano. Not only inside but outside the pitch too.

Would they be intelligent enough to understand this? Or maybe we will have a fight of egos?

What about allegri? Will he be able to manage a locker room with this star?
He will be forced to plan his whole gameplay around our biggest asset, which is cristiano. The rest of the players will need to understand this and do the utmost to secure the ball is with cr7 in scoring areas.

What do you think?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Something that goes into my mind, if i have to nitpicl in this majestic moment...would be how the rest of the players, specially the stars like dybala, deal with having to shift all the focus of the team to cristiano. Not only inside but outside the pitch too.

Would they be intelligent enough to understand this? Or maybe we will have a fight of egos?

What about allegri? Will he be able to manage a locker room with this star?
He will be forced to plan his whole gameplay around our biggest asset, which is cristiano. The rest of the players will need to understand this and do the utmost to secure the ball is with cr7 in scoring areas.

What do you think?
How did Real Madrid's stars cope with it?

If anything they will feed off of CR7's attention and become even bigger stars.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Man, this is a great transfer for Juve, i never believed it would happen. Greatest goalscorer in the world though, definitely can make some difference for Juve next season. Juve's attack looks scary, much better than ours.
imo, you guys are holding onto players for too long. its not good to sell without (better or equally good) replacements most of the time, but sometimes it is better to just let go. some players decline rapidly out of the blue, and if you miss your chance to replace them adequately, your squad declines. this is the case with Bayern right now, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Robbery, all played or still play until they wont be able to move anymore or retire. Muller declined but is still a key player etc.

my point, a good GM knows the right moment to cash in on a player and get a good enough replacement, keeping the squad fresh and competitive. Bayern hasnt done that lastcouple of years

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That CL winning mentality :tuttosport: if you can't instill it, buy it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It's not just a CL winning mentality. But's winning mentality.

You can see on his face how he wants to win every match and how he's pissed when he misses. He's just one of those who'd give his ass to win. I like that and I loved that in Vidal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)