Cristiano Ronaldo (203 Viewers)

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Fuck CR7. Sign Isco.
See DAi, no reasonable Juve fan would want Princess at our club. :agree:
People here seriously discussing Cristiano and his wages like we have a chance :baus: :beppe:
Lmao no way in hell would Ronaldo ever come here and its because of the money. He will end up at Man U if he is to leave
No way in hell it happens, it's crazy. It would be suicidal as a club to do that. 120 million plus 40 million gross for let's say 3 years would cost us over 80 million annually just for one player. That's more than Higuain, Pjanić, Dybala, Costa and Bernardeschi cost us together annually.
imagine Costa, Sandro, Berna, and Cuadrado crossing to Ronaldo.
Imagine if they crossed to Messi
imagine having mental illness
Get C.Ronaldo? Lol is this Arsenal forum all of a sudden?
Fantasy football, if he does leave Real, I can see him and his buddy Gigi joining forces at PSG in attempt to win the CL, and with those two the french will finally grow some balls in Europe. Actually if I am disgustingly rich and run PSG, I would try to get exactly those two and make my coach figure out how to use all of CR7 Cavani Neymar and MBappe up front...
I was trying to say Greizmann is unrealistic by saying that
I dont think there is any chance with C.Ronaldo...
forget Ronaldo. I want Cavani and Isco
Was thinking about it but we obviously not going to get C.Ronaldo

Pjanic is the best FK from those 3 but obviously C.Ronaldo wouldnt let anyone take his free kicks... Its a small sacrifice to make... Anyway not going to happen...

stop this spam (this shit for he new contract )

if he leave Real >>> MLS , CHINA , MAN UTD
CR7 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a rumor
Signing of the century if it happens. We’d get so much fucking money from shirts, etc...

The guy’s 33 and already won titles in England and Spain, a move to Italy at the end of his career doesn’t seem impossible, unlikely but not impossible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 174)