Cristiano Ronaldo (153 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
What team can he destroy next? ;)
Hopefully not Juve.

Been reading VS today and one of their 'gurus' said Mendes has been trying to bring him back to Juve for weeks now. Luckily the management is 'cold' on this idea.

For sure CR7 wants out of that shithole but at this point only a desperate one would take him.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
5M a season and he can come back lol

If he's so desperate to be at a CL club then he might as well accept nobody who can afford his wages thinks he is remotely worth it now. the cunts already mega rich and probably makes way more outside of football than he does in it. TSUUUUUUUU

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
5M a season and he can come back lol

If he's so desperate to be at a CL club then he might as well accept nobody who can afford his wages thinks he is remotely worth it now. the cunts already mega rich and probably makes way more outside of football than he does in it. TSUUUUUUUU
He can fuck off for all i care. Damn he is 37 and yet so childish when things don't go his way, especially when team is winning and he didnt get a goal.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Hopefully not Juve.

Been reading VS today and one of their 'gurus' said Mendes has been trying to bring him back to Juve for weeks now. Luckily the management is 'cold' on this idea.

For sure CR7 wants out of that shithole but at this point only a desperate one would take him.
If he comes on a free loan with United paying majority of his salary(or him giving up a large portion of it) i would take him primarily for the laughs, but frankly also for the goals galore that he could potentially score from Kostic’s pinpoint crosses along with Di Maria’s and Pogba’s vision and through passes… ironically this team that we are building now seems like a better fit to serve a goal machine than the one he was previously part of with us. :lol:

Too bad for him that it’s unlikely now because we already have Vlahovic who will hopefully live up to the expectations and make the most of the many opportunities that will surely come his way.

- - - Updated - - -

We kind of need players that can score goals, if it comes to Depay or Ronaldo for roughly the same wages i know who i’d rather pick, he will come back more humbled if we save his ass this time, i really wanted him out because of his character and body language on the pitch throughout the last season here but at the end of the day i look for who can bring the most for us on the pitch and in terms of results, and CR7 could help our impotence upfront, also i do not think Vlahovic and him are incompatible.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If he comes on a free loan with United paying majority of his salary(or him giving up a large portion of it) i would take him primarily for the laughs, but frankly also for the goals galore that he could potentially score from Kostic’s pinpoint crosses along with Di Maria’s and Pogba’s vision and through passes… ironically this team that we are building now seems like a better fit to serve a goal machine than the one he was previously part of with us. :lol:

Too bad for him that it’s unlikely now because we already have Vlahovic who will hopefully live up to the expectations and make the most of the many opportunities that will surely come his way.
The idea of bringing him back is puke-worthy though. A club of this stature can't be stuck in the past so much, current Ronaldo is a liability, not an asset. Costs too much, primadonna attitude is not helpful in the locker room at all.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The idea of bringing him back is puke-worthy though. A club of this stature can't be stuck in the past so much, current Ronaldo is a liability, not an asset. Costs too much, primadonna attitude is not helpful in the locker room at all.
Totally agree, would just prefer him over other shitheads like Depay for example who thinks he is a rapper and some sort of unique talent, good footballer for sure, but the exact type of moody characters we should avoid , we need more hard working professionals that are fit and available when we need them most and he is not one of them, honestly i can live another year with CR7’s tantrums as long as he scores over 20goals for us and is on reasonable wages, we can fault him for many things but we’d probably do better with him for this season than without given the circumstances.

With all that being said, screw him and really hope he plays Europa League this season, i actually wouldn’t want him back for the same reasons you mentioned but there just doesn’t seem to be that many options and if it came between him and Depay on similar wages i’d just rather get the option that guarantees us goals and availability.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yes you see we don't want modern full backs that can play positive, technical football that occasionally get caught out, we prefer to have full backs that offer absolutely nothing up front, can barely pass sideways under pressure and somehow still cost you a shit tonne of goals.
:snoop: Always liked Cancelo but felt I was gonna crucified for saying so :snoop:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It’s clearly not about the money for him
He'd be gone by now if that were the case imo. I think Juve would be interested in him if he was willing to significantly reduce his wages. Like if they had the choice between Memphis and Ronaldo, I dont think they would choose Memphis lol.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
This is called the safe option!
Yes you see we don't want modern full backs that can play positive, technical football that occasionally get caught out, we prefer to have full backs that offer absolutely nothing up front, can barely pass sideways under pressure and somehow still cost you a shit tonne of goals.
Was Cuadrado a defensive RB that offered nothing upfront? Sometimes i am really not sure if we are watching the same games…

Yes Cancelo was and is a great talent, we should have probably kept hold of him for longer but the notion that we sold him so that we don’t play a offensive fullback is total bs, we literally converted Cuadrado who was a RM/RW at the time in a full time RB every season since the moment Cancelo was sold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)