Cristiano Giuntoli (36 Viewers)

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Too early to judge but so far looks promising.

Lukaku <> vlahovic has allegris writting all over it and i understand that sporting director have to work with the coach.

I liked how he didnt just say yes to sassuolos number for Berrardi, we gotta show everyone again that we are the one calling shots. If it was paratici, we wouldve just paid more + gave crazy salary on a long term deal.

The only questionable deal for me is rovella, i really think theres something we dont know. The deal looked so bad even looked at different angles.

Only time will tell.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Giuntoli Deal #9
  • Player: Marko Pjaca
  • Type: permanent sale
  • To: HNK Rijeka
  • Detail: It's a free transfer.
  • Note: His contract with Juventus expires in 2024, but no severance pay reported.
Grade: A-
Comment:
After sending him on loan for twenty years, we finally "sold" him. We cut the wage bill, he returned home. All the best.

Giuntoli Deal #10
  • Player: Filippo Ranocchia
  • Type: loan with option to buy
  • To: Empoli
  • Detail: Juventus hold a buy-back option.
  • Note: Empoli paid a loan fee of 500k according to transfermarkt.
Grade: B+

Giuntoli Deal #11
  • Player: Marley Aké
  • Type: loan with option to buy
  • To: Udinese
  • Detail: Juventus hold a buy-back option.
Grade: B+

Giuntoli Deal #12 to #15
  • Player: Facundo Gonzalez, Enzo Barrenechea, Matías Soulé, Kaio Jorge
  • Type: one-year dry loan
  • To: Facundo to Sampdoria. The other three, Frosinone.
Grade: A-
Comment:
Interesting to see three youngsters loaned to the same Serie A team in one season. Flop, plusvalenza asset or JJ material, let the loan spell talk.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Oh imaginary deal that people will be pissed off in years to come :baus:
and imagine still rating paratici after actual swap deals like spina pellegrini or arthur pjanic

as for giuntoli, he had zero time and an impossible task. rating him based on the worst possible baseline to any juve mercato in the last 30 or so years is the definition of a rushed judgement

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
spending whole summer trying to get rid of most valuable asset of the club for a damaged furniture that does not even count as a professional footballer anymore. an impossible task indeed.
i won't ever defend a potential lukaku signing, that's dumb as fuck. but it you take a step back and evaluate vlahovic, he's been a massive flop so far. i get that pubalgia affected his preparation and match fitness, but his first touch, his headers, his effectiveness in duels has nothing to do with pubalgia. he's far from being a 80m striker. too bad there are no 30 goal strikers available for 20m lol

the impossible task is to save 150m in two months when the squad is full of overpaid players while not completely crippling the squad and you know it very well.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Too early to judge but so far looks promising.

Lukaku <> vlahovic has allegris writting all over it and i understand that sporting director have to work with the coach.

I liked how he didnt just say yes to sassuolos number for Berrardi, we gotta show everyone again that we are the one calling shots. If it was paratici, we wouldve just paid more + gave crazy salary on a long term deal.

The only questionable deal for me is rovella, i really think theres something we dont know. The deal looked so bad even looked at different angles.

Only time will tell.
Rovella's contract is expiring. He also said he wants to join them because of UCL, Sarri, and chance to play. We would leave with nothing if his contract is expired or less value if he doesn't get chance to play here.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Rovella's contract is expiring. He also said he wants to join them because of UCL, Sarri, and chance to play. We would leave with nothing if his contract is expired or less value if he doesn't get chance to play here.
His contract expires in 2024 I believe (did we then extend him for a year?) so I still think it's an undersell. The format isn't that great for us. Ultimately if he has two good years where he regularly plays for Lazio we didn't receive enough money.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
His contract expires in 2024 I believe (did we then extend him for a year?) so I still think it's an undersell. The format isn't that great for us. Ultimately if he has two good years where he regularly plays for Lazio we didn't receive enough money.
the format is bad because of the cash flow (especially with high inflation) but at the end of the day it will provide jj with a higher plusvalenza. same with pellegrini, instead of a 3m minusvalenza, it will be a small plusvalenza in 2 years

still two bad/meh sales but not as terrible as both looked at first sight

Jun 16, 2020
the format is bad because of the cash flow (especially with high inflation) but at the end of the day it will provide jj with a higher plusvalenza. same with pellegrini, instead of a 3m minusvalenza, it will be a small plusvalenza in 2 years

still two bad/meh sales but not as terrible as both looked at first sight
The other option was using them, increase their value and sell if they’re not good enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 28)