Cristiano Giuntoli (38 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So for what I read out market is closed…

And the summary is

- Went for SMS and fail
- Went for Kassie and fail
-Went for Lukaku and fail (Thank God!)
- Went for Berardi and didn’t got him
- One good buy (Weah)
- One good sale (Zakaria)
- A bunch of loans with no money for us at least for 2 years
- No RB/RWB
- Bonucci out of the team (arguably not his call since its reported that this w told to Bonucci since february)
- Alex Sandro still on the team

Not very impressive at all…

listen, I know you are gonna say that this is his first year and he can’t be judge based on that “short time” and the “circumstances” but let’s be honest here, this mercato could have been done by Manna and still have the same result (as a matter of fact one could argue that Weah was made by Manna since Giuntoli wasn’t here at that moment).

I had a lot of hope on Giuntoli and I’m disappointed that all I saw was a “Yes man” for Allegri and still fail on that (according to rumors Allegri is not happy with the mercato).

Hope he does MUCH better next window.

Last edited:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
i see this rumours and wonder, why on earth would Morata come here, be Vice Vlahovic, when he is starter for Atletico, who are also playing in CL and has pretty impressive start of the season.
he is not a starter in Atlético, he has started 1of 3 games.

they are using Depay and Griezzman has starters

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
he is not a starter in Atlético, he has started 1of 3 games.

they are using Depay and Griezzman has starters
ok, he is important player for them anyway and with Depay missing at least 10 games in each for last few years he will get plenty of game time.

Because Morata loves us :heart:
im pretty sure he is also quite happy in Madrid. cant see him forcing a move to us, especially since Atletico would have to buy his replacement.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Giuntoli Deal #8
  • Player: Leonardo Bonucci
  • Type: permanent sale
  • To: Union Berlin
  • Detail: 0 transfer fee. And Juventus paid a severance package of 3.5m to terminate the contract according to reports.
  • Note: According to Schira, Juventus will pay part of Bonucci's salary at Union Berlin. About amortization, Calcioefinanza wrote an article on why this operation generates a negative economic impact of approximately 5.6m on the 2022/2023 financial year.
Grade: A-
Comment: 7xosad.jpg

Giuntoli deals summer mercato season 23-24:
Deal #1: Arthur (C-)
Deal #2: Facundo (A)
Deal #3: De Winter (C+)
Deal #4: Zakaria (A+)
Deal #5: Rovella (F)
Deal #6: Pellegrini (D-)
Deal #7: Frabotta (B-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 31)