Cristiano Giuntoli (38 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Imo, its not 4D chess, but I like all these sudden agreements with players. Even if the deals fall through because we refuse to pay up it puts pressure on the management and coaches in other clubs and will eventually lead to opportunities in the market for us. Sort of How Bayern has been bullying Juve, really.

Way better approach than Tici who made everyone offers they couldnt refuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Deserves a bitch slap for even trying. Sassuolo did us a solid at setting a steep price.
I wouldn’t mind Berardi for a reasonable price, say 20m max, without adding any player to the deal. So, credit should be given for not listening to their demands.

Jul 15, 2006
Everybody is hankering for Giuntoli to find a new Kvara or Kim right off the bat but the reality is the squad is a shit show with many overpaid players. Gonna be a couple windows before expecting anything — not being in Europa does help tho

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Whats our scouting network situation? Did Giun bring his brothers?, are we shitcanning the ones we potentially had, the ones paid to play CM2008? (they just discovered wonderkids Lolkacku and Berardi)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Everybody is hankering for Giuntoli to find a new Kvara or Kim right off the bat but the reality is the squad is a shit show with many overpaid players. Gonna be a couple windows before expecting anything — not being in Europa does help tho
Losing out on additional money and possible trophies is never a help imo, not sure why so many people hold this belief that it was good that we were excluded.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah I see your point of view. The prize money for Europa is €8.6m — more or less at parity with Pogba's annual salary.
there is also match day gate money + food + musuem from fans visiting + merchandise sale on game days.

there is also tv money, and also loss of potential new fan conversion from watching matches. more matches is also valuable experience for younger players to play in but thats assuming alzheimer allegri plays them.

it's also not just the team ,but the city suffers as well. less tourism from away and home fans visting means less busy hotels and restuarants and musuems in the city. the economic impact makes a difference.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
A mastermind wasn’t needed for this role. Someone who was simply qualified and competent were the minimum requirements. Unlike Agnelli, Nedved, Tici, Bini who were unqualified for their respective roles.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 30)