Cristiano Giuntoli (40 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
maybe, but Allegris leash has to be short. If (when?) we see a repeat of last season I think he will be canned sooner than later. He's gonna have to do a lot to keep Spalletti away
His leash is as long as the zeros on his salary. With all financial problems we’re facing I doubt we even fire him next season. Repeat of last season is actually best case scenario here some we’d make top 4 without any major signing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
at this point, it is surely not about his compensation. he already caused 10 times more damage than that. something else is going on with him and the club.
If Giuntoli is set on Spalletti, they have to wait a year before they can sign him, I think. Wouldn't make much sense to have an interim manager for one season, especially when they need to qualify for CL.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Thought this guy was supposed to be some sort of genius at scouting unknown players from small clubs?

Instead he's attempting to buy an old mercenary donkey that's been passed around more than a 10 doller hooker

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
One thing for sure. I'm not going to call this Allegro asshole a 'legend'.

Especially on a forum where the likes of Zidane, Nedved and even Baggio are disrespected whilst this cocksucker gets worshipped by his radicalized fanboys.

Same folks who put your Cuadrado's, Mandzukic's and Khedira's on a pedestal and call them 'legends'. Asinine bunch.
New generation of idiots

- - - Updated - - -

Thought this guy was supposed to be some sort of genius at scouting unknown players from small clubs?

Instead he's attempting to buy an old mercenary donkey that's been passed around more than a 10 doller hooker
Nah, he just dancing at allegris rhytm.

The true boss of this decadent carcass

magician

Oct 22, 2022
Although I believe he truly loves the club, there is a significant difference between loving a team and successfully managing it as a business. In the business world, failures are often talked about more than successes, and Agnelli has made some choices that have really hurt the club.

His poor decisions in managing the business have put the club's future at risk. He didn't make any plans for the future or consider the consequences of his actions. It will take some time to solve the problems that he created.

The situation with the Super League was a big problem that caused issues among European football teams and damaged the reputation of the club. It seemed like a good idea to earn more money, but the method he used was really bad. This issue will likely have a long term impact on the club.

It is not easy to think of him as a legend.
Hindsight is always 20/20, in reality, it was a good gamble, and more importantly it was probably the only option on the table to grow, it just that the rest don't want to comply with that vision and that unfortunately, being under monopolistic "regimes" (FIFA, UEFA, FIGC etc) there was no fail safe system to back on.

It's either you boldly try to move forward or stay cowering in the status quo. Happens all the time in life, some with success, some with failures.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006

Sadly, it seems he's just another yes man.

This is Allegri's club now, after all. He calls the shots.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
It'd be one thing to sell Vlahovic and bring in a cheap no-name from Zambia because then we'd be willing to wait and see what Toli had unearthed.

Not like this though. What the hell

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I sincerely hope we keep failing. Maybe, just maybe, we might finally wake up and do something. Failing that, ElKunt needs to sell to someone who at least pretends to give a shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 32)