Cristiano Giuntoli (37 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Fantastic news. :Tuttosport: I wonder if it was the threat of pulling out that finally made ADL release him.

Welcome Giuntoli, please make us great again!

So excited to see some experienced fresh blood, no more tici, no more cherubinis. Someone who had a wonder season but over the years made Napoli a competitive side.

- - - Updated - - -

20230701_014719.jpg

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Serious question, why does everyone here feel positive about this guy?
We are getting proper manager with contacts and experience, who has shown he can build a team. He rebuilded Naples after Insigne, Koulibaly, Mertens, Ruiz left and made them scudetto winners. Its hard to not feel positive if the guy has proven to be able to rebuild team in such a wise way.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Finally the right Cristiano.
Cristiano Zanetti wasn't good enough? ;)

He performed miracles at Naples. Picked young talent, Kvaradona was a stroke of genius. We need someone who can find the players who are affordable and ready to explode and take their game to the next level and maximise the budgets we have. We have missed that in recent times.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I feel a little bit optimistic. The last time we got a GM from another club was Marrota and while I thank Conte and Allegri for a winning cycle a lot of the credit goes to Marotta as well.
His replacements did more damage than good things.
Now we get a GM who did very well for Napoli.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
https://www.thesirenssong.com/lates...ristiano-giuntoli-altercation-training-napoli

To add context, his predecessor bought Guzman for 6m, The next season Giuntoli arrived at Napoli, he received offer for Guzman from Marseille for 4m. He wanted Guzman to accept, Guzman refused every offer that summer. Then Giuntoli got into a fight with Guzman, made him unsettled and sent his sorry ass to carpi on loans and Verona, before finally selling him for 1m.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 30)