Cristiano Giuntoli (80 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
''We want to continue and are very happy with Allegri, so any other candidate has no chance. We are very happy with him. To us, he is a reference point and hold him tight.''

Just what we need. Another brazen-faced charlatan who will just play along.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
''We want to continue and are very happy with Allegri, so any other candidate has no chance. We are very happy with him. To us, he is a reference point and hold him tight.''

You just don't wanna share Max with another man.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Common sense PR my guy

You don’t announce plans to the public

Jul 2, 2006
https://football-italia.net/giuntol...ue-interest-in-soule-and-iling-junior-report/

Giuntoli in London to ass ass Premier League interest

Couple of months ago, he was there to get rid of Vlahovic and Chiesa. Now, he is trying to whore out Soule and Iling. Being young and talented is not welcome here. We need to open more places in the squad for hacks like Kostic, McKennie, Weah, Milik so we can have %30 ball control against all the Sassuolos in Serie A. Then some people here get upset when i call him Cuntoli.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Giuntoli Deal #16
  • Player: Dean Huijsen
  • Type: dry loan
  • To: Roma
  • Detail: 6-months loan till 30 June 2024. According to Agresti, Juventus will receive a €0.7m loan fee, which will go down to €0.5m if Huijsen is to appear in at least 10 games for Roma.
  • Note: Both Agresti and Romano revealved that the young Dutchman will sign one year extension at Juventus until 2028 ahead of the loan.
Grade: B
Comment:
Strongly wanted by Mourinho, the player chose Roma over Frosinone. Hope he gets some actual playing time by taking advantage of Mancini and Smalling's injuries and Ndicka's AFCON duties.

Giuntoli deals #1 to #15 in 23-24 summer mercato

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
There are two players signed by Giuntoli; Milik and Weah. And along with Kostic, they are the weakest link of the squad. What is Giuntoli's contribution to your enjoyment of watching games?
I think we should consider the state of the club he came in to. Weah looks athletic but lacking in confidence or having problem adapting, or not fitting with Allegri, or really is that bereft of creativity which seems unlikely from a former striker/winger. He has been really poor though besides that coppa goal. Milik is a decent backup that came in cheaply. Now we have too many strikers but if we transform towards a 343 or 433, he would be the natural backup Dusan and Kean backup both out wide and in the nine. Not saying it was a great signing but I am not knowledgeable enough to state there were better alternatives at a cheaper fee (plus he was already integrated in the group).
Back to the point though. His main task right now and will continue to be to clear up past messes rather than leaping us forward in quality. I think it is too soon to judge him, only time will tell. We can still criticize him, but should keep in mind he came basically when the mercato was closing. So far though, I am mostly judging him by things he did not do. He did not sign Paredes or players like him, he did not sign another Alex Sandro or renew Sandro's contract. There are a lot of things he didn't do that we would have done in the past. That can be viewed as a step in the right direction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)