Cristiano Giuntoli (12 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I hope we treat crapoli with the same courtesy with Manna as ADL did with Giuntoli and hold on to Manna till the end of the summer transfer window. After all he's contracted to us still and we wouldn't want a conflict of interests in transfer targets emerging.
manna isn't working for jj anymore, rumors say that he was already relieved of his duties and will be released soon

adl's standards are extremely low. even jj should be better, let alone juventus

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
manna isn't working for jj anymore, rumors say that he was already relieved of his duties and will be released soon

adl's standards are extremely low. even jj should be better, let alone juventus
We can still put Manna on gardening leave till we are ready to let him go, don't forget he's still under contract so we are not obliged to let him go till we are satisfied, I just hope we play hard ball with napoli do things on our terms for once.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
For #Giuntoli a difficult task lies ahead as he must prepare for next seasons champions league but also must look to a squad which shows glaring technical limitations and seriously lacks any personality with a historic financial phase for Juventus

A team is not just the expression of its coaches ideas but the final result of the sum in value of the players and the work of the coach. #Juventus must be reborn as a whole because thinking the problem is down to one person or one solution is a short path to creating more issues

. (@guido_vaciago / @tuttosport )
Curious to see how he'll handle this squad of misfits.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Not completely writing him off just yet as it’s still way too soon to judge but truth be told expectations of him actually turning this team around on a limited budget are rather scarce, not as soon as this summer at least, must be said he is no miracle worker and is more renowned for his efficient long term work at Napoli rather than as someone that brings immediate success in the short term.

- - - Updated - - -

Making sure he picks a proper fit as the next manager to start the project with will probably be the element that could make or break his stint here.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • JCK

JCK

Not completely writing him off just yet as it’s still way too soon to judge but truth be told expectations of him actually turning this team around on a limited budget are rather scarce, not as soon as this summer at least, must be said he is no miracle worker and is more renowned for his efficient long term work at Napoli rather than as someone that brings immediate success in the short term.

- - - Updated - - -

Making sure he picks a proper fit as the next manager to start the project with will probably be the element that could make or break his stint here.
Long term work at Napoli? So in 12 years we will win the odd scudetto. No thanks

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Long term work at Napoli? So in 12 years we will win the odd scudetto. No thanks
Where did 12 years come from? Think he was in charge 7 years when they won their scudetto.

And Napoli wins a title once a generation at best, so that was hardly the expectation. But he rebuilt a competitive team with talented young balanced squad over short period. Mainly how quickly he changed the Koulibaly, Insigne, Ruiz and Mertens core, improved on them.

For Juve the expectation is allways to win so his job is to improve and compete immediately, most likely within 2 seasons win the league etc. Or atleast get close as possible.

The patience of Napoli won't be same here. Despite all the loud noise they make in that city, no one ever expects to win over there.

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Giuntoli's track record is actually way better than when Beppe took over at JJ.

1 year in and Junetoli is almost in the same situation when Beppe completed a year with us. Team in disarray managed by a Del Neri regen.

Beppe had a disastrous first year whilst Junetoli basically dint do anything of note in year 1 of his tenure to make a proper assessment.

But Beppe was lucky to get a cash injection from Exor that enabled him to make all those signings to lead us into a successful era. I don't know if Junetoli will be afforded the same luxuries.

So hiring the next coach becomes the most critical decision to make that will shape our future for the next 3-4 years.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • JCK

JCK

Where did 12 years come from? Think he was in charge 7 years when they won their scudetto.

And Napoli wins a title once a generation at best, so that was hardly the expectation. But he rebuilt a competitive team with talented young balanced squad over short period. Mainly how quickly he changed the Koulibaly, Insigne, Ruiz and Mertens core, improved on them.

For Juve the expectation is allways to win so his job is to improve and compete immediately, most likely within 2 seasons win the league etc. Or atleast get close as possible.

The patience of Napoli won't be same here. Despite all the loud noise they make in that city, no one ever expects to win over there.
OK then, seven years. The odd scudetto in seven years. He is hiding behind the budget restraints already so lower your hopes down. At least those of you who believe in him.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
You are curious. I am scared.
Was curious and semi-confident but presently slightly worried.

- - - Updated - - -

This is it for me 100%.

- - - Updated - - -

OK then, seven years. The odd scudetto in seven years. He is hiding behind the budget restraints already so lower your hopes down. At least those of you who believe in him.
He does have budget issues but given time we all know he will have more resources at hand here than an Napoli. Always been, always will be! :xfingers:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
  • Tak!

Tak!

Working under our owners and in this club is difficult, especially with our past and pressure. But working under De Laurentiis is something I only wish for my true nemesis in life. It should be integrated into the US penalization; "you don't deserve the death penalty! You will work under De Laurentiis for one year! and you have to live in Naples!"

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Giuntoli's track record is actually way better than when Beppe took over at JJ.

1 year in and Junetoli is almost in the same situation when Beppe completed a year with us. Team in disarray managed by a Del Neri regen.

Beppe had a disastrous first year whilst Junetoli basically dint do anything of note in year 1 of his tenure to make a proper assessment.

But Beppe was lucky to get a cash injection from Exor that enabled him to make all those signings to lead us into a successful era. I don't know if Junetoli will be afforded the same luxuries.

So hiring the next coach becomes the most critical decision to make that will shape our future for the next 3-4 years.
We did just get a cash injection didn't we? Wasn't that in the news the other week?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It all starts with him with selection of the next coach. That, as much as anything else, could be as plausible a reason as any for the lack of spending except for a player for the future like Djalo.

Why spend all the money they may have on players for a coach that won't even be around.

Get the coach first.

Get the players for the coach afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

I have far fewer sands at the top.of my hourglass than than anyone here.

If I can be patient, so can the rest of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)