Cristian Romero (2 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Romero is close to joining Tottenham for €40-45m + €10m bonus.Atlanta want to replace Romero with Demiral (Sky)
And we left with the ass tackler lul

You all need to know the context of the sale of Romero. We are need some plus in our books. And he is the one that being chosen by the higher management to be sold. And what makes that happen? I will say CR7 transfer

We already lost
Spinnazolla
Cancelo
Kean
Romero
and Demiral will be next

If next year he goes for free we cant even get that 5 players calibre anymore from his 0m transfer fee

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Romero is a good player, but that sort of cash should be able to get you something more in this market. 50m this summer is like 85m two summers ago and Romero surely isn't de Ligt

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why is he in players section? He obviously isnt going to come back here... Atalanta will sign him and then probably sells him on...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Because officially he's still on loan from us?

Atalanta have to sign him from us first before they can sell him.

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't know why are people shocked when it comes to his price.

He had a very good season. That's one reason. The other is simply it's England team that wants him which surely increases the price for at least 10-15mln.

How much did we pay for Bernardeschi? Exactly. When you look at DCs there aren't even plenty of options and this guy is a good pick. It's actually a pity we threw him away.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
"Tale operazione genera un effetto economico negativo sull’esercizio 2020/2021 pari a € 4,8 milioni, per effetto dell’adeguamento del valore netto contabile del calciatore."

4,8m of minusvalenza :touched:

:fab::fab2::fab3:

i'm so happy this fraud is out.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Really not a coincidence that the biggest winner in that triangle between Juve/Atalanta/Spurs is the one club that Paratici hasn't worked at, while Juve got screwed and Tottenham very well might realize soon that Romero isn't worth 55m.
'

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
"Tale operazione genera un effetto economico negativo sull’esercizio 2020/2021 pari a € 4,8 milioni, per effetto dell’adeguamento del valore netto contabile del calciatore."

Tici's revenge on AA for firing him? Dude surely knew it'd trigger a loss for Juve xD

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Once again proving we are the world club in football at selling players

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

OMG this is just magic :lol::lol::lol:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Next year Atalanta will activate the buy option on Demiral so they can sell him for 60m. We’ve become their bitches. Good job Paratici. Where the fuck is Badass?

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Pathetic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)