Cristian Romero (3 Viewers)

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
€26m fee
€5.3m max bonuses
5 year contract
Free loan to Genoa for a season
“Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with Genoa Cricket & Football Club S.p.A. for the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Cristian Gabriel Romero has been finalized for a consideration of € 26 million payable in three financial years.

“Juventus and the player have signed a 5-year contract of employment until 30 June 2024,” read a statement.

“At the same time, Juventus has reached an agreement with Genoa for the free loan until 30 June 2020 of the registration rights of the same player and bonuses of maximum € 5.3 million will be paid to Genoa on achieving given sports performances.”

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Let’s see how he goes over the next season or two with Genoa. Certainly has the physical tools, aggression and street smarts...now to see if he can kick on and take it up a level. He has generally played in a back 3 at Genoa no?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Thoughts on him today?
solid, agressive as fuck, i liked him. won most of his duels (checked right after the match, 4/5 on the ground, 2/3 aerial), plenty of clearances, and even his passing was fine despite our pressing and genoa playing almost a half with a man down. i never rated him too highly, i still don't think he's nowhere near demiral's talent, let alone de ligt, but it was one of his best matches i've seen so far.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
He needs another loan, hopefully somewhere like Fiorentina or something because he is not even close to being ready for Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)