Cristian Pasquato (10 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Yeah, because I didn't say that. And you're point is idiotic.
My point is that Elia is better than Pasquato. Yes, 10M better. It doesn't even matter how much better. He's better, and we need to reach CL.

Your point is that he's not 10M better (what is he? 5M better? 7.25M better?), so therefore we should have just stuck with Pasquato. Now, who starts at LW?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yeah, as if Elia will be the difference between us making CL or not.

I never said I wanted Pasquato to start. I said he's going on loan because of our useless signings. If he was going on loan because we signed Hazard and Pjanic, fine. But for Estigarribia and Elia, no. Understand?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

I never said I wanted Pasquato to start. I said he's going on loan because of our useless signings. If he was going on loan because we signed Hazard and Pjanic, fine. But for Estigarribia and Elia, no. Understand?
Yes I understand that (even though Esti is not the same as Elia) but you saying there is no point in signing Elia because we have Pasquato made no sense to me. Elia is clearly better, which was my issue.

I am not arguing the loaning aspect. My post was in response to you saying there was no real difference between the two players.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

We should have made better signings, no one will disagree with that, but when you equate your view with how we shouldnt signed them with how we shouldnt loaned out Pasquato, arent you basically arguing that we shouldnt signed them and played Pasquato instead? There is no other conclusion then that to derive from your posts, so what are you saying if you arent saying we shouldnt signed Elia and played Pasquato instead? (and I dont need to repeat how that viewpoint has little to nothing to back it up with).

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He's better in that he has more experience, bigger reputation, etc. But when I watch him play, all I see is useless. It's not that I'm overrating Paquato, it's that I don't rate Elia and don't expect him to be beneficial to us.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We should have made better signings, no one will disagree with that, but when you equate your view with how we shouldnt signed them with how we shouldnt loaned out Pasquato, arent you basically arguing that we shouldnt signed them and played Pasquato instead? There is no other conclusion then that to derive from your posts, so what are you saying if you arent saying we shouldnt signed Elia and played Pasquato instead? (and I dont need to repeat how that viewpoint has little to nothing to back it up with).
Even if we insisted on the "safe option" regardless of lack of quality, we did not need to sign both of Elia/Estigarribia. Fine, sign Elia. Why Esti too?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hopefully he has a 7-8 goal season and we bring him back a better player.
If he starts as a forward for a full season, hopefully more goals then that, has a pretty damn good right foot, even if he is untested in Serie A, and is more creative then goalscorer..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If he starts as a forward for a full season, hopefully more goals then that, has a pretty damn good right foot, even if he is untested in Serie A, and is more creative then goalscorer..
Di Francesco (Lecce coach) played some differing formations with Pescara, with a trequartista and also a 4-2-3-1, so I'm thinking we might see Pasquato in a 'Giovinco' role next season rather than SS, we'll see though. If he plays SS maybe a few more goals, but he's not a big scorer up until now.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
[TABLE="width: 304"]
[TR]
[TD][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]Pasquato believes in Lecce path[/FONT]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Cristian Pasquato says he has no regrets in leaving Juventus for Lecce on transfer deadline day.

After a loan spell at Modena in Serie B, the youngster caught the eye of Juventus in pre-season.

However, once the club signed three left-sided midfielders, the decision was taken to loan out the player again in order to gain experience.

“I accepted the switch to Salento with great enthusiasm,” noted the young Italian.

I spoke with a few people and everyone advised me to accept the offer of Lecce. This is an ideal place for a youngster to grow.

Pasquato will be joined at the Stadio Via Del Mare by fellow Juventus youth product Manuel Giandonato.
[/FONT]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

------------------------------------
Really embarrassing words, calling himself a youngster at 22. :sergio:
Wanting to leave to Lecce to "grow". :sergio:

His mentality is all wrong. From this interview I can already say he'll never be more than a Palladino and unworthy of Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)