cristian ledesma (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
With the D'agostino dramas continuing to irritate me, you people and likely the Juve board as well, why don't we all turn our attention to the Argie at Lazio who wants OUT?

I have not seen a lot of Ledesma, but what I have seen I have enjoyed. He appears decent with both feet, a capable passer from deep, dangerous at free kicks, able to shoot from range, fair to fast pace, robust enough to get nailed and return to his feet...

Is he a viable alternative to D'agostino??

How would he fit into our potential:

Momo Ledesma MArchiso
Diego

Trez/Iaquinta/Amauri Del Piero/Gio

And is there any real possibility we will go for him, and that he would want to play for us?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He's more tried and true than Almiron, but he's not exactly at DAWGostino's level either. Ledesma is a decent passer of the ball, was named captain of Lecce at an early age, and pretty good overall player.

But I'd rather spend money on other areas of the team instead of going for him.

OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #5
    He's more tried and true than Almiron, but he's not exactly at DAWGostino's level either. Ledesma is a decent passer of the ball, was named captain of Lecce at an early age, and pretty good overall player.

But I'd rather spend money on other areas of the team instead of going for him.
    As would I. its fair to say that were we to buy a class right back and left back and nobody else, I would be extremely happy with our summer trading. But that isn't how it looks in the papers anyway, or from the lips of Cobolli and co....

This D'agostino business is taking too long. If we are to grab someone in that area, for much less money than Udinese are asking for their prized asset, I thought Ledesma would be one of the names in the hat. He would certainly prove more useful, regarding what are team lacks, than Diarra.

I still cannot work out how we could see Diarra as a replacement target for D'agostino. There is no sense to it, other than they are both midfielders...Surely everyone at the club understands that some midfielders are better defensively, some better offensively...Momo and Camo for example...You folks here know what I mean, but why doesn't our board seem to????

So the verdict remains out on the Argie...other than...He is a decent player, who could do a decent job, but he is hardly another jewel in our crown?

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    I've talked to a few Lazio fans and they say that Ledesma has a few ups but is mostly down and he can never perform during a longer period.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I would have thought you would consider this a waste of cash (that could be spent on the defence, don't you know) on another average midfielder.

And Lazio couldn't afford Tiago's wages.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Actualy, a no deal is the best option. This guy is not an upgrade to Tiago or Poulsen. He is inconsistent and enigmatic. If we can't get D'Ago, then Ledesma is definitely not a viable alternative.

Dec 31, 2008
    Cristian Ledesma is set to leave Lazio this summer and both Juventus and Milan are willing to snap him up.

The Argentine has been long unsettled at the Olimpico and would be delighted at the opportunity to join a big club.

“I can guarantee that Cristian won’t be playing for the Biancocelesti next season,” claimed the player’s agent Vincenzo D’Ippolito.

“We talked to Juventus but they want Gaetano D’Agostino first, if they fail with that bid Ledesma could be their new target.

“Milan have the same issue. If Andrea Pirlo goes then my client comes in. Either way he is going to be sold. President Claudio Lotito will sell him for £15m.”

Ledesma has practically become a second choice for both clubs but his agent doesn’t mind about it.

“It’s ok, this is the way football works. We are just waiting to find out what’s going to happen,” concluded D’Ippolito.
    channel 4 28 june

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    cant we just sell almiron tiago and poulsen to earn the cash we need to sign D'ago???oh,i forgot..nobody wants almiron/tiago and poulsen is too lazy to join a team from turkey...FAK these bastards,ledesma???hmmmm forza D'AGO

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Ledesma would be a money pit -- wasted cash on mediocre talent. What we already did with Almiron, Tiago, and Poulsen.

Please. Make it stop. We have wasted enough money already on average midfielders who can't cut it as a starter on a club like Juve. Spending no money on nobody instead would be the much smarter option.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)